about to begin...

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

about to begin...

Postby fifthbusiness » August 19th, 2005, 10:51 am

i ordered my products this morning and am planning to begin immediately upon receipt next week.

quick question: at what rate can i expect to lose? i'm 23, 5'8" and 215 lbs. i have a rather large bone structure and gain muscle easily. i'd like to drop approximately 60 lbs.

the health advisor told me that women tend to lose about 10 lbs. per month, but from reading the forum posts and estimating the average daily caloric intake, i'm wondering if that number might be a bit conservative.

any thoughts?
fifthbusiness

Postby want2Bthin » August 19th, 2005, 11:14 am

Hi Fifth! I think everyone woman's weight loss varies so much that it is hard to say what you can expect. Some people lose very rapidly & others, such as myself, lose a little slower. You will just have to wait & see how your body responds to the program. I think 10 pounds per month is probably a good place to start but it could be lots more. Good luck & welcome! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby martha » August 20th, 2005, 1:07 pm

HI--
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!
Angelia is right .. :mrgreen: We all lose at different speeds due to our different body sizes, ages and food intakes.. I know 10# is what the doctors recommend for ladies to lose... BUT with MF there is no right or wrong weight loss. Once your body adjusts to the program the sky is the limit..Have a great first week and I look forward to seeing less of you each week..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nancy » August 20th, 2005, 1:32 pm

Welcome, Fifth ~

I should think your first month weight loss would be more than 10 pounds if you follow the program. any women lose 15 pounds and some more their first month, depending upon the state of their health and medications.

Again the substantiated average weight loss is 2-5 pounds per week.

Stick close to your Health Advisor and you will make progress - much more quickly than any other weight loss program and you'll feel great! You will lose the flabber and the inches will amaze you! Say good bye to those 60 pounds!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss