i WANT TO LEAVE THE FOR PLANET MEDIFAST

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

i WANT TO LEAVE THE FOR PLANET MEDIFAST

Postby LUVZHUZKYZ » January 18th, 2004, 8:20 pm

:twisted: grrrrrrrrrr can someon rescue me from the world of food, and take me to the planet of medifast! :x :coach:
Will someone bopped me over the head :shades: and tell me that popcorn :coach: even lite is NOT allowed on the plan!!!! :shock: :shock: So I am screaming from the roof tops...... :coach:
TOMORROW I AM RECOMMITTED.... :-P :-P
kEEP SHAKIN~ LUVZ
197.5/195/130
Female; 5' 2''
muscular ex dancer 41yo
One single step begins a journey~
LUVZHUZKYZ

Postby Jeanette » January 18th, 2004, 8:33 pm

Luv:

It would be so much easier if we could be taken out of this world, wouldnt it? but our reality is...food is here to stay.

There will always be lite popcorn....it was there yesterday, it is here today and will be here tomorrow. Just for today....choose to not have any. Permit yourself to have some another time.

One day.....
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Indigo » January 18th, 2004, 11:25 pm

It's the TV ADS that are getting to me!!! Geeez. I had no idea how MANY of them there are!! No wonder I was snacking all evening!

I think I'll take up a hobby.

Laurie
Laurie
2/14/04~ :heart:
247/222.4/150, ~modifasting~
Indigo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby finalstraw » January 19th, 2004, 11:42 am

I agree about TV. I think there should be a law. Lastnight, my first day, every commercial break had at least one commercial for fast food. With obesity running rampant in the U.S. maybe the gov should start regulating fast food or at least make them have an ending saying "these foods are not good for you, but we know you will eat them anyway - so enjoy". :x :x :x
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » January 19th, 2004, 11:34 pm

I had to laugh about the popcorn...

I absolutely :heart: :heart: LOVE popcorn.

BM (Oh, that sounds sortta weird, eh? B.M. = Before Medifast!), I’d come home late on Wed. nights from work and have TWO bags of Butterlicious micro popcorn WITH additional melted butter. OK, I’ll come clean. I had ONE CUBE of melted butter on top of the Butterlicious Microwave popped corn.

Yup, Folks, I was a greasy-chinned girl!

To this day, I have NOT had ANY popcorn since I started on Medifast on July 16th, 2002. I’m not gonna go there. Just a personal decision. Oh, I certainly could have it, I just don’t need it now. I also haven’t been to a movie theater in years…I like wearing my size 6 pants too much to have a wad of pop corn...it just might be a detriment to me...
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Recommitted

Postby Mena » January 20th, 2004, 8:11 am

After falling off the bandwagon, I am recommitting myself to do better this week. The strawberry shakes are yummy. The thing is when I have been putting good stuff inside me like Medifast- the other stuff is starting to seem gross to me. My family ordered a pizza and just the look of it with all the grease was a little repulsive, not to my kids though. They love it so only let them have it, once or twice a month. Since I am on Medifast now we have been cooking alot at home which makes it easier on me-because I serve them then have my soup or shake.
Mena

Postby Unca_Tim » January 20th, 2004, 9:49 am

Way to go Mena,
I doubt if there's anyone in here who hasn't fallen off the wagon before, and will probably fall off again. That's just part of being human. It's never too late to start or re-start.

Keep Shakin'
:cheers:
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Nancy » January 20th, 2004, 6:21 pm

Hey, Mena ~

Great observation about how pizza and other foods look. Gosh, I have had pizza ONE time in 19 months because when I look at it, I picture hardened arteries.

My friend Steve had triple by-pass over a year ago and the anguish that was expressed by his family as they gathered in the waiting room and the stress my fam has been through due to my own Daddy's recent heart attack, etc. is further fuel to keep me away from pizza and the likes of other high-fat, high calorie foods.

AM I cured from ever having pizza again? Probably not but just seeing the grease is enough to keep my lips away from it! :roll:

When I was in the beginning stages of my weight loss journey and was tempted by foods that were on my forbidden list, I pictured them with cat doo or slime on them and then it was easier to walk away from them! I also visualized my new thin self wearing smaller size clothing and comfortably seated in an airplane…what did I want more? Pizza, hardened arteries, greasy chin or me in a bathing suit on a beach in Hawaii…
:lol:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Weight Loss