Waiting

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby saraak » March 25th, 2006, 9:07 am

Hi Neeko,

I work as a server in a restaurant where my husband is a chef. I'm around food all day. Once you get into that ketosis, you'll just say oh looks yummy but lose pounds coming off so quick is so much better! You'll be fine just stay strong. You can do it!

Sara
saraak

Postby Neeko » March 25th, 2006, 9:19 am

Thanks everyone again! I am so glad I have everybody here to do this with..it is gonna be a breeze with everyone's support! :goteam: I can't wait to see you all in thinsville!

Hey, I have a question..how can I track my order? On the tsfl page, I click on the order number and it says no tracking available..is it too early to track since I just ordered on Thursday, and it was after one, so they probably shipped it yesterday. I am so ready to start, I just can't wait to get it..lol. :lol:

Start Date-3-29-06
194/182/125
Neeko
Regular Member - #10 Club

Neeko

Postby dede4wd » March 25th, 2006, 9:23 am

Hi,

My first TSFL order, I called a couple of days later and they gave me a tracking number. Sometimes the tracking numbers show up on the "my orders" page a little bit later, so keep checking back or call Monday. I'm so excited for you to start!

Someone who's been around longer might shed some more light on this, but I am just telling you my experiences.

Excited for you!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » March 25th, 2006, 10:13 am

Hi Neeko,
The order tracking is less than great right now. Sometimes they don't show up until the order arrives, and sometimes never.

There's going to be a major upgrade (entirely different platform) to the entire TSFL website and database sometime this summer, and this issue should be resolved.

Be patient until we get the bugs out. TSFL is only a couple years old and has done an incredible job so far.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Neeko » March 27th, 2006, 8:38 am

Thanks Unca for the info! I checked it again today and it showed up. I am happy to announce that I will get my order on wednesday or possibly thursday! :yes:

Start Date-3-29-06
194/182/125
Neeko
Regular Member - #10 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.