Anxiously waiting!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Anxiously waiting!!

Postby jaybee » January 8th, 2006, 11:10 am

Just thought I'd go ahead and say "Hi!" to everyone and introduce myself. I ordered on Monday, Jan. 2 after a wonderful conversation with Nancy. I felt that I had made a new friend by the time we finished our talk. Thank you, Nancy, for taking the time to talk with me.
Sue, I couldn't help but notice the similarities in our stories. I also am 50 years young, and am hoping to lose about 70 lbs. I also am single...by the way, congrats on your upcoming wedding!
You are a few days ahead of me in the journey toward a healthier life, since you already received your first shipment.
I am waiting...tapping my foot, impatiently, might I add...for my box of Medigoodies to arrive.
It will be fun to share successes with all you positive thinkers!
Luke 1:37 "For nothing is impossible with God."

Start Date: 1/11/2006
Start Wt: 216
Current Wt: 185.5
Goal Wt: 140
jaybee
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby SueInSLO » January 8th, 2006, 11:18 am

Hi Jaybee! :wavie:

I can't tell you how excited I am to have found this program. I bet you feel the same way. Oh, and 50 years young is a good thing. :D

I'm of course only on Day 2, but I know WE can do this. I'm not being unrealistic, I'm sure there will be tough times ahead, but with the support here and from other "LOSERS" on this board I know we can do it.
I'm eager for my 1st phone call with Nancy too. She's a HUGE inspiration, for sure!!

Thanks for the congrats on the wedding! That's my 2nd motivation after getting healthy. :clap:

I look forward to sharing our successes!!

:byebye:
Bye for now,
Sue
SueInSLO
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby big ron » January 8th, 2006, 11:21 am

Welcome, :goodluck: you will find this is a great source of support and advice. If you work the program the program will work. Keep posting Ron
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby jaybee » January 8th, 2006, 11:51 am

Thanks Ron and Sue, for the hearty welcome!
I, like you, am realistic, about the challenges that lie ahead.
I'm sick of feeling sluggish and I've also started to have a low opinion of myself. I know I'm worth more than I've been giving myself credit for. So here we go!!! Time to take charge of my life and fix a few things!
I think the support of a forum such as this can make all the difference in the world.
Sue, I knew there was one other thing that we can in common when I posted earlier, but forgot what it was until now. I also take medication for blood pressure, and it irks me to my toes that I have to do that! Hopefully, about 25-30 lbs. from now, we can spend that money on something a lot more fun than meds!!

jaybee
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » January 8th, 2006, 8:07 pm

Hello, JayBee ~

It :lol: pleases me to see you here on the Forum - when people take the initiative to log on, read up and introduce themselves; it means they are really serious about making some changes to their lifestyle and their health! Yeah! :hi5: You have taken the first step toward success so get ready to make your plans for what you will eat each day this week. :thumbsup:

Weigh yourself, take your measurements and take your picture – front, side view and yes, :oops: the back side view, too. When you follow the program you won’t ever look the same as you do this week. :mrgreen:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby jaybee » January 10th, 2006, 7:25 pm

Thanks for the encouragement Nancy!
Re: taking the pics...Yikes!!..that sounds painful, but I'll do it as long as I don't have to show anybody yet. I weigh pretty regularly (guess I'm just a glutton for punishment!) but haven't taken measurements in a while, so that will be interesting.
I'm still waiting for my box to arrive :huh:
I guess everybody in the western hemisphere has made Medifast part of their New Year's resolutions. I just hope they haven't run out!!! :shock:

Ooooh!!! Oooooh!!!! Oooooh!!!!!! Do you believe it!! Just now as I was typing this, the UPS guy knocked on my door!
Don't you just love it when that happens?!

jaybee
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby dlr2424 » January 10th, 2006, 7:36 pm

Jaybee...... :D .......A BIG WELCOME........ :bouncie: ........so glad Mr. UPS came today.... :bouncie: .....it's so exciting when the medigrub arrives..... :bouncieball: .....you just don't know which to try first..... :hmmm: ......so many choices....... :secret: ......and in every one of the precious white packets holds an abundance of nutrition .. :yes: ..and a packet to health..... :yay: ....so read away.... :puter: ....shake away... :guzzle: .....and you will be reaching your goal sooner than you would imagine...... :angel: ........my prayers for your strength and success

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby jaybee » January 10th, 2006, 9:15 pm

Donna, you are so right! I've just had a blast going through my box of goodies...like Christmas morning! :mrgreen:

The stuff looks great, and I can't wait to try it.
Well, it's off to bed for me. My new life starts tomorrow.
Thanks so much for your support!

jaybee
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby jaybee » January 10th, 2006, 9:16 pm

Woweee!! Donna, I just noticed you are closing in on your goal!! Congrats to you and thanks for the inspiration!

jaybee
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » January 10th, 2006, 10:01 pm

Jaybee ~

:shock: Hoo boy! Wednesday is your FIRST DAY! :mrgreen:

Yippy! :byebye: You will do great and in a short time, you will feel amazing! :dance:

You have done your :puter: homework, you are :yes: prepared and now

:coach: let the thinnin' begin! :toast:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Come on in.