The waiting is killing me

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

The waiting is killing me

Postby Yworry » May 11th, 2005, 8:36 am

I am ready to start this diet today, but I have to wait for the product to get here ahaha. :x I have no patience. I called one of the Doctoers that were listed on the Medifast website and they say in order to get product I have to see the doctor, which of course means I would have to change my primary doctor. It wouldn't be so bad but the doctor is like 35 min from my home and I like my current doctor.

Oh well I guess I can wait until Friday but how I hate to wait when I have it set in my mind to get started.

Yworry
Yworry
Regular Member - #50 Club

Postby armeewyf » May 11th, 2005, 1:10 pm

I had to wait too--I had ordered all my products, put them neatly in the pantry then found out I had to have my gall bladder out. I started about a month after I got the products. I had to get released from the surgeon before I could begin. I think the wating just added to my determination to make this work. Good luck-you will enjoy this forum. Lee Ann
armeewyf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby fatBgone » May 11th, 2005, 5:28 pm

Yworry,
Since you're really anxious to get started, you could spend the next couple of days "preparing" yourself for the real thing. Try to cut out your carbs and eat alot of protein and fresh veggies. That way, when you get your products, the "getting into ketosis" stage will be a little easier...that's what I read somewhere anyway. And then, you'll kinda feel like you're starting anyway, but Friday will be here before you know it!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby LeeannNH » May 12th, 2005, 4:43 am

hi yworry!

i know you must be so excited about your decision to get started. i too am new and when i made the decision to start i was like" i want my product now!" fatbgone's suggestions are great ones. i actually did that myself. i also used that time to start drinking my water and cutting back on my 12 diet cokes a day habit.

good luck and looking forward to seeing your success :mrgreen:
leeann
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby dlr2424 » May 12th, 2005, 6:27 am

.........Yworry........... :huh: ............Friday is tomorrow...........already here..... :D ......no need to worry.............anyway it's great to meet you..........so glad you deceided to embark on this wonderful journey..... :yes: ......visit the forum as often as possible ....it is a real great support system........a super plus to the journey...........have fun shakin.... :yay: ....and looking forward to cheering you on to victory........... :cheerleader:
donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room