Veggie ?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Veggie ?

Postby Nicole81 » March 19th, 2006, 10:28 pm

Ok so I have had spinach salad several nights in a row and last week was either salad or green beans. Today I wanted something different so I had Chinese pea pods! I am hoping they are ok because they weren't on the approved veggie list but this is the info:

1 cup has
20 cals
0 fat
6 carbs
3 fiber
3 protein

Also I am taking a night class with a friend and last night was the first night. My MF schedule was all messed up so I never got in my last meal and on the way home my friend went through the drive thru... I ordered a side salad and a diet coke and she ordered french fries (they smelled so good!!) I took a sip of my diet coke a BIG sip...only it wasn't diet coke :shock: I was so mad :x it was rootbeer!! Am I out of ketosis...did that one sip slow me down? :dooh:
-NICOLE
243 highest weight in 10/05
238 BEFORE MEDIFAST 1/06
STARTED MF 3/6/06 @ 230
230/190/130

Going to restart soon. Now 229 had my baby boy 7/14/07. Ready to get Shakin'
Nicole81
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Postby Loribug » March 19th, 2006, 11:06 pm

No need crying about alittle slip up, everyone has them, just forget about it and keep on your program as best you can, one little slip up is not going to kill you. You can do it. Try not to beat yourself up about it.
Loribug
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Jan » March 20th, 2006, 12:32 am

Hmmmm,
I don't think one sip of that forbidden root beer is going to cause toooo much trouble. Half a glass -- yup -- but a sip -- probably not a big thing.
Most of the "ok" veggies contain the following
1 cup raw equals 25 calories, 5 grams of carbohydrate, 2 grams of protein.
Snow peas used to be on the approved list. I don't think you got yourself in any trouble.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to Weight Loss