veggie question

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

veggie question

Postby llrickman » June 18th, 2007, 9:18 am

for anyone that uses the Health in motion page and tracks their daily meals and water i have a question.
When u add food on the lean and green and have the drop down list for cooked veggies. is their a way i can print that list or is it available somewhere else? any help would be appreciated

When i get to the store i can never remember whats on it if i had it printed it might make a shopping list easier

Thank
Larry
Started Medifast June 11,2007

Thank goodness for Bullion
llrickman
Regular Member - #100 Club
Regular Member - #100 Club

Postby Anabel » June 22nd, 2007, 5:22 pm

I'm new myself but I don't think this is possible. I would suggest to just write them down on a piece of paper and make a shopping list.
~ANABEL~
Anabel

Postby Mike » June 23rd, 2007, 2:34 pm

I sent a request to tech service on that site. Hopefully they will be quick in their reply. I did a cursory search and couldn't find that.
For now, a good thing to do is copy the page from your quick start guide and take that with you.
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Mike » June 26th, 2007, 10:32 am

I got the word back from the powers that be. Unless the webmaster has some database that we don't know about, the only way to use the list from the support in motion or the mymedifast tools is to try to cut and paste each veggie separately.
I suggest copying the page from the quick start guide.... I have it separate as a PDF if you e-mail me I can send it to you.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.