"True Lemon"---new product

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

"True Lemon"---new product

Postby Ct. Yankee » June 1st, 2006, 3:42 pm

Hi everybody,

I went to the grocery store today for WF Seafood Sauce, and discovered "True Lemon" in the Health Food section of the store.

What it is, is crystallized lemon substitute, it comes in little packets, which can be sprinkled on foods, taken to restaurants, on trips, on a boat, wherever life takes us, or it can be put in bottles of water, also tea, etc.. I have fish almost every night with a salad and this product adds zap to both. Yes, it has 'pucker-power, too! Fresh lemons are very expensive, and I just find packets the easier and less wasteful way to go, rather than having to throw out half-used fresh lemons. It also comes in lime packets, also.

There are no calories, carbs, fat, or sodium, and is a source for Vitamin C. No sweeteners are used. One box of 40 packets, goes for $2.99 here on the Gulf Coast. I like convenience, but I know that this product is not for everyone.

Just thought I would like to share this, with those not familiar with it. I am happy to have found it. :D 'truelemondotcom'. Joan
Ct. Yankee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby emarooster » June 1st, 2006, 5:53 pm

:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: What a slick idea! I hope this is marketed in my area. I will be on the lookout. Thanks for sharing :D .
Our family motto: "We Put the FUN in Disfunctional!"
emarooster
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby VTGirlie » June 2nd, 2006, 8:16 am

hey there! I am an unsweetened brewed tea addict and found these last year- they are great, indeed! Only bad thing is that sometimes it can get kind of gummy (not sure if it depends on humidity or what) but it can make it hard to sprinkle. Still, great for portability and taste! :)
Bets
235/204MFStart/182/135
"Nothing is as good as this day"
VTGirlie
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Sarya » June 2nd, 2006, 8:41 am

so does it taste just like fresh lemon? or more like that lemon juice in a bottle stuff?
Sarya
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby ascicles » June 2nd, 2006, 9:32 am

I think I'm going to pick up some of the lime. In all honestly, I don't know what I'll use it for...but I love limes.
Start Date: 3/6/06

390/280/185

- Manly McMuscles
ascicles
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Return to Weight Loss