ok, so today was awful

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

ok, so today was awful

Postby rayray » September 12th, 2006, 5:42 pm

Ok so today I totally fell off the wagon so to say. I guess things just hit me today that its still over a month till i see my husband, i dont feel well and work was crappy. So my emotions finally kicked in and got the best of me. I went to wendys. I got a chicken sandwhich and ate 3/4's of it before i stopped and was like wtf am i doing?!?!?!? Right after that I went home put on my gym clothes and dragged myself to the gym. I made it up the stairs to the gym and bam, that nasty greasy fast food hit me, i barely made it to the bathroom before I got sick. But i realized that A. my stomache doesn't like that type of food anymore and B. that i don't need it to feel better, it actually made me feel worse. So tomorrow starts day one again of getting back in ketosis. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. I just need to think positive and when i get frustrated say my serenity prayer. Thats all for tonight. I am going to write my husband!
rayray
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Postby alohacate » September 12th, 2006, 5:48 pm

Back on the wagon girl, let's get shakin!! :goteam:
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby alpha femme » September 12th, 2006, 6:23 pm

think positive...
a month til you see your husband means you have a month to look even hotter when he comes back.
alpha femme
Preferred member

thanks

Postby rayray » September 12th, 2006, 6:30 pm

thanks ya'll thats exactley what i needed to hear. I wish i had a mobile computer to take with me everywhere so i had the forum everywhere, and could look when i was feeling a little weak!!!!
rayray
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Postby Elizabeth » September 13th, 2006, 10:05 am

:bighug: rayray!
Elizabeth
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to The Weight Room