Today is the day for me to...

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Today is the day for me to...

Postby momof9403 » April 27th, 2005, 8:27 am

start drinking 100 ounces of :water: a day. I just measured and I guess it's the blonde in me :oops: but that's about a gallon of water :shock: . So I filled my pitcher up, poured my first glass, and put the rest in the fridge. Today is my 9th day on the plan and I've yet to loose even 1# :x . And I have NOT CHEATED. I am hoping this will be my "magic pill" :lol: :lol:
I have also been keeping a FOOD LOG as suggested by some of you. I am just hoping this gives me a little kick start :whip: !!!

Jennifer
Started MF 4/19/2005
5 -n- 1 Plan
5'2" 30 yrs old
Weight= 145 lbs
Goal= 125 lbs
momof9403

Postby kassilou » April 27th, 2005, 8:39 am

I keep track of how much water I drink daily, too. I try to get at least a 100 oz now. Every little bit helps, right? :cheers:
To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals.
~Ben Franklin
kassilou
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby DonicaB » April 27th, 2005, 8:50 am

It is very difficult for me to measure the amount of water I drink because at work I get my water from the cafeteria in a styrofoam cup. I usually guess that I am drinking at least 10 oz every time I fill the cup up. I guess I should take the time to actually measure it. I'm sure I'm not getting as much water as I should. I have cut out all other beverages to try and increase the water intake. I have to admit though I would rather drink something with flavor.

I know I drink at least 40 oz of water at home a day because I drink bottled water at home. The rest of my daily intake is a guess.

If a add one of those crystal light packets to my bottled water does it still count as water? Now that I could drink all day.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby momof9403 » April 27th, 2005, 9:40 am

I was told that Crystal Light does count, but that's what I've been doing and it hasn't worked very well. Anyways, I will be drinking 100 ounces of plain water and still drink Crystal Light as well. We'll see how that works :D

Jennifer
Started MF 4/19/2005
5 -n- 1 Plan
5'2" 30 yrs old
Weight= 145 lbs
Goal= 125 lbs
momof9403

Return to Weight Loss