This is pretty embarassing

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

This is pretty embarassing

Postby Slimmin' » January 2nd, 2008, 11:22 am

Start...stop....start...stop...commit...slip...commit....fall flat on my face....Shake....nachos....Soup....Martini. Not very effective.

If I had just stayed the course I would have been at my goal weight by Thanksgiving. But here I am another January 2 with still another 40 lbs to lose.

I get it that Medifast works, I have 50 lbs of evidence. I know that holidays are exceptionally hard for some (that would be me) to stay on track. But I am embarassed and disgusted and starting over...again. I thought this morning that I would just read the forum and not tell anybody what was really up with me. But that doesn't work well either. So, there it is.... :oops: Words of wisdom?
Slimmin'
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby katieb920 » January 2nd, 2008, 11:32 am

I am also a restarter. The holidays are really hard for me. But I know that I have great support here. You did it once you can do it again.

Happy 2008
Katie
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby lifelovinaries » January 2nd, 2008, 11:50 am

no need to be embarassed slimmin'. Many of us here are restarters. Welcome back!

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Re: This is pretty embarassing

Postby blondeangel7782 » January 2nd, 2008, 12:09 pm

Slimmin' wrote:Start...stop....start...stop...commit...slip...commit....fall flat on my face....Shake....nachos....Soup....Martini. Not very effective.

If I had just stayed the course I would have been at my goal weight by Thanksgiving. But here I am another January 2 with still another 40 lbs to lose.

I get it that Medifast works, I have 50 lbs of evidence. I know that holidays are exceptionally hard for some (that would be me) to stay on track. But I am embarassed and disgusted and starting over...again. I thought this morning that I would just read the forum and not tell anybody what was really up with me. But that doesn't work well either. So, there it is.... :oops: Words of wisdom?

OMG OMG This is totally me... 1,000%.. I have really got to buckle down I have officially been challenged. I have a few things I'm working towards, hubby and I are to the point where we would like to start trying for a baby but I don't and won't get pregnant at this weight it's making my future unborn suffer and it's not fair! Second off my compnay has organized a "Biggest Loser" Challenge to start Monday Jan 7 and end April 7 there will be 2 incentives between now and then and at the end the BIGGER prize will be given away to the "Biggest Loser" and this will be based on percentage of weight lost.. I know I can do it, I have the power vested in me to do this and it's not just about the money but about my goals and wishes and my need and desire to put this battle to rest. I will concquer my biggest hurdle... Thoughts please?
blondeangel7782
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Mike » January 2nd, 2008, 12:49 pm

Many of us have been there and we are all here for you. I have officially joined that club.

:|
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby iammissruth » January 2nd, 2008, 12:59 pm

Mike wrote:Many of us have been there and we are all here for you. I have officially joined that club.

:|

oh oh oh, me too!
Ruthetta
iammissruth
Preferred member

Postby KellyC » January 2nd, 2008, 3:35 pm

Second off my compnay has organized a "Biggest Loser" Challenge to start Monday Jan 7 and end April 7 there will be 2 incentives between now and then and at the end the BIGGER prize will be given away to the "Biggest Loser" and this will be based on percentage of weight lost..

That is really cool of your job to do something like that. Good luck! :)
KellyC
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Out*With*The*Old » January 2nd, 2008, 7:25 pm

Welcome back you can do it!! My advice: Follow the plan - - work the plan and it will work for you!! Commit to compliance through your 40 pounds and watch the fat melt away...

Good luck!
Out*With*The*Old
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Mickeyz » January 2nd, 2008, 7:34 pm

Welcome Back. :wave:

Don't be embarrassed. Be proud that you decided to restart.

Words of wisdom? You already know what works...and what doesn't!

Good Luck and remember, 3 hours at a time adds up to days and weeks and you'll be at goal before you know it!
Reached Goal Nov 2007 61.5 lbs lost
Gained 11 lbs in Mexico 3/08, decided to lose that along with another 5 lbs!
Mickeyz
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby PippiLongstocking » January 2nd, 2008, 8:20 pm

blondeangel7782 wrote:! Second off my compnay has organized a "Biggest Loser" Challenge to start Monday Jan 7 and end April 7 there will be 2 incentives between now and then and at the end the BIGGER prize will be given away to the "Biggest Loser" and this will be based on percentage of weight lost.. I know I can do it, I have the power vested in me to do this and it's not just about the money but about my goals and wishes and my need and desire to put this battle to rest. I will concquer my biggest hurdle... Thoughts please?

Wow! this sounds like an awesome opportunity.
You know how to do it-an advantage over many of your co-workers.
Your time to SHINE girl!!! do it!
PippiLongstocking
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby blondeangel7782 » January 3rd, 2008, 6:43 am

PippiLongstocking wrote:
blondeangel7782 wrote:! Second off my compnay has organized a "Biggest Loser" Challenge to start Monday Jan 7 and end April 7 there will be 2 incentives between now and then and at the end the BIGGER prize will be given away to the "Biggest Loser" and this will be based on percentage of weight lost.. I know I can do it, I have the power vested in me to do this and it's not just about the money but about my goals and wishes and my need and desire to put this battle to rest. I will concquer my biggest hurdle... Thoughts please?

Wow! this sounds like an awesome opportunity.
You know how to do it-an advantage over many of your co-workers.
Your time to SHINE girl!!! do it!

Thanks Pippi and you know the funny thing is the VP I assist was trying to feel out my whole perspective on things he asked me if I thought I could lose 25lbs in 90 days and you know what I told him that I know I can lose 25 lbs in 90 days + more and I went home last night talked to hubby about and he said go for it you can do it show them all what it's about and his sister who lives with us and has seen me get results in the past from MF is even thinking of doing MF YAY that would be a referral credit for me which means FREE PRODUCTS YAY YAY YAY..... So I'm totally stoked and another thing is hubby would like to try to be pregnant by the end of this year and that's so exciting for me.... Well I will be coming here for the enocouragement and I will also be keeping a journal and maybe posting a thread I'm just not sure yet.... So not only will I be losing weight and feeling great I have the potential to win about $500 and I have nothing to lose but weight and gain self confidence and a few extra $$ so it's a WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY and I'm going for the GOLD for sure on this one....
blondeangel7782
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Slimmin' » January 3rd, 2008, 8:49 am

You guys (and gals) are awesome! Made it through day one of re-start. And whoever said it about the three hours at a time....you are absolutely right! Here's to the next three hours! :water:
Slimmin'
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby electra000 » January 3rd, 2008, 9:27 am

I am another re-starter! I will be joining you on Monday!!!!
electra000
Preferred member

Postby iammissruth » January 3rd, 2008, 1:03 pm

Slimmin, we both made it through day one. And almost day 2... We can do this!
Ruthetta
iammissruth
Preferred member

Postby jskm » January 3rd, 2008, 10:09 pm

Way to go to all the restarters!! Nothing to be embarassed about!!

I was a restarter too. I have made it ok my second time around (crossing my fingers, not *quite* to goal yet :) )
Restart date 10/16/2007
jskm
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Next

Return to Come on in.