Is there a age limit for taking JH

Questions/Comments about Joint Health Products.

Is there a age limit for taking JH

Postby healthyhobo » February 15th, 2005, 10:46 am

Hi Nancy and Terry,

Is there an age limit for JH? I have thought that JH was only for old people. Though I am having pain in my knees and spine (cause I push dumpsters around all evening long on my j.o.b.) I was wondering if I should take JH. Which flavor do you recommend? :lol:

Sincerely,

Healthy Hobo
Walstreet the Healthy Hobo
healthyhobo

Postby 24KaratGold » February 15th, 2005, 10:52 am

Unca Tim is not "old," and he swears by the Joint Health Medifast (he's not fat, either, for that matter). He says it has dramatically improved his arthritis.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

thanks for replying

Postby healthyhobo » February 21st, 2005, 10:39 am

Thanks 24 karat,

I appreciate you responding to my question. I just did not know if JH is for adults only or if kids could take as well.
Walstreet the Healthy Hobo
healthyhobo

Postby Nancy » February 21st, 2005, 1:49 pm

Hey there, Healthy Hobo ~

Actually there is no age limit for any of the Medifast products - they are all made from the finest ingredients available and contain no questionable herbs or additives. Leopard Woman uses Medifast Plus Joint Health shakes and you know that LW definitely is not OLD - well, by some people's standards she may be old chronologically but that ends the discussion right there because I am living life to the edge of all my possibility.

Our daughter, who is preggers uses several Medifast products a day for good nutrition so our grandson-to-be is currently sipping a soy shake himself!

IMHO, Chocolate is the only way to go unless you are sharing Joint Health with your dog - then Niller is best for dogs n' cats.

I'd suggest that you begin with three Joint Health shakes a day for a three-four weeks then see if two a day will maintain the results for you.

I have a high schooler using Joint Health shakes during football and track season.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Joint Health