Taking the plunge....

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Unca_Tim » June 29th, 2005, 7:03 am

Yikes!!!

Well....I guess you could look at it from a possitive side. It could be that "other" kind of spam...:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby 24KaratGold » June 29th, 2005, 7:45 am

Unca_Tim wrote:Yikes!!!

Well....I guess you could look at it from a possitive side. It could be that "other" kind of spam...:)

Hee! Yeah, at least you're getting spam trying to sell you products to make you smaller.... :mrgreen:
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Lisa Renee » June 29th, 2005, 11:56 am

lol....yeah, I knew there would be a bright side....my hub is pretty upset, he ran some software to try to get it off the system because all thre computers in our house are routed through his system and his is freaking out....hehe...
Lisa Renee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Lisa Renee » June 30th, 2005, 1:18 am

Psst...I was looking at the ingredients of the coronary health shakes and there is less artificial sweetner and less sodium in them. Anyone currently using these in your 5 and 1 program??? How do they taste in comparison to the MF 55 shakes??? I ask too many questions I know.. AND, much to my happiness, MF maintenance shakes and energy drinks dont have ANY of the artificial sweetners, so far that I can tell reading the ingredients...I was wondering if I could do MF for life because I didn't want to take in any artificial sweetners for the rest of my life, so finding out that maintenence shakes and energy drinks don't have it really sold me...Whatever I try next has to be something I can do for the rest of my life. period.
Lisa Renee

Postby 24KaratGold » June 30th, 2005, 7:39 am

I hacve some of the coronary health shakes. I don't actually know that I need them, but it seemed to me that I've treated my body so poorly all these years that it couldn't hurt to have some of these shakes once in awhile as sort of a prophylactic measure. I think you aren't supposed to rely on them the same way you do the regular ones in the weight-loss phase, though. You should check with a Health Adviser about that. They taste okay. I usually use those to make my frozen chocolate treat on a hot evening: I mix it (and usually some Splenda, 'cause it doesn't bother me) with four ounces of water instead of eight, stick the jar on ice, and let it set for a couple of hours. Eat it with a spoon -- yummy!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Lisa Renee » June 30th, 2005, 11:10 am

that sounds so yummy...I emailed Lisa Castro and she is going to call me, so I can ask her when I talk to her :)
Lisa Renee

Previous

Return to The Weight Room