I took the plunge

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I took the plunge

Postby pinkgeek » March 16th, 2004, 8:25 am

Hi everyone!

I just placed my first order, so I am committed for a month at least. I decided on the starter pack, so I will have some variety. I'm scared of getting started. I will be getting a visitor this week also, so I'm concerned from what I read that I won't lose much weight b/c of water retention, etc. Also, I haven't told my husband and we always talk about large purchases...I'm just afraid that I won't stick with it and it will be more money down the diet drain :> Grrrr! Okay, so I guess I will be starting on Friday or Saturday depending on when my stuff is delivered. Thank you for this forum and for all the positive reinforcement and encouragement. Can't wait to start shakin!

Angela
pinkgeek
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby Jeanette » March 16th, 2004, 8:30 am

I didn't share it with my husband at first either, Pink, but I was put into a situation where I was forced to tell him. I wish I had been up front from the beginning.

Chill out about Aunt Flo's visit--she'll only be here for a brief time. Besides, I bet the first week you will lose TONS, in spite of her being there!

You won't regret your decision to use Medifast!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Carrie » March 16th, 2004, 11:01 am

Welcome Angela,
As a recent MF starter, my best advice is to visit the forum often for support, drink at least 64oz of water every day, and be prepared for days 1-3 to be tough. They are, that's just the way it is. The good news is that after that the physical hunger for the most part fades. Be determined to stick it out through the first few days, and keep your mind focused on your goal.

Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Jumped in big time

Postby donnajean » March 16th, 2004, 4:53 pm

Hi Pink,

Dont be afraid of buying the medifast, because you will see it works.
My first and hopefully last order was three cases of 48 boxes each.
Now I have to stick to it or my hubby will shoot me LOL!!!!!
Happy news is I am on my 29th day of the complete plan and boy I can see it works.
So just jump in and you will see it is the best thing ever:) :D
With God all things are possible :)
donnajean

Return to Come on in.