The new girl on the Block

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

The new girl on the Block

Postby justme » June 8th, 2004, 7:13 am

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say hello...My name is Carli. I am waiting for my 1st shipment to get here and I will be starting as soon as I get it! I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and I'm sure I will need lots of support. I have been searching through these posts and it is so encouraging and I can't wait to start! :)
justme

Postby explorthis » June 8th, 2004, 8:53 am

Carli,

Welcome to the "NEW YOU AREA" You have obviously found the start to a new you, by coming here, and ordering Medifast. Medifast is an amazing tool, that will work as well as you let it. The more you give it, the more it gives you in return (in lost pounds)

Tell us a little about yourself, maybe stats, family, Etc.. Etc.. ??

We basically hold nothing back on this board, we trust each other here, as we have all been in the same boat, and are here for the EXACT same reason.

All of us are here to help!!

Glad to meet cha.

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Landylue » June 8th, 2004, 9:26 am

Welcome to the board, Carli. It's always a delight to see another Texan come on board.

Best of luck to you, and keep in touch!

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Echo » June 8th, 2004, 9:39 am

Welcome Carli! you won't regret your decision to start medifast and join this forum. People are so supportive and understanding here. I don't think that people could get such great results with mf alone as we can with the forum and medifast together.

Good luck reaching your goals!

Echo
Echo
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby justme » June 8th, 2004, 10:57 am

Thank you everyone for the hello! I will post my before picture in the studio section after I finish this message. To answer some of Mike's questions...I am single 24 years old and I am currently at 250lbs and would like to be down to 140lb...so I have a lot of losing ahead of me!
justme

Postby explorthis » June 8th, 2004, 11:50 am

I am single 24 years old and I am currently at 250lbs and would like to be down to 140lb

Well Carli, you are very young, and your skin should be very forgiving, for your loss. If your 100% committed, and I don’t mean saying it, I mean DOING it, no BS, you will lose the weight. Medifast is not hard, if you’re committed. Read my posts, you will find me preaching over and over and over: this is a short time in your life to lose the weight once and for all. Once the weight is gone, you will look back and agree it WAS short.

This is not your normal Monday diet that is over by Lunch. How many of these have you started? Same amount as the rest of us. This is the last one.

It WILL take you a short time (about a week) to get acclimated to Medifast, but once the weight begins to come off, you will be hooked.

Again, this will work, with just a little participation, and 100% commitment to it. Make this promise to yourself before your shipment arrives. If possible, clean out your cupboards of anything that “might” allow you to stray, I promise it makes it easier. Get yourself a good quality digital scale. Take lots of before pictures, and take your before measurements. The pictures (my suggestion) need to be taken in the same pose, and same location each time as you progress, so you can really see the difference. (and of course share them with us)

Stick with us!! I know it’s doable, I lost 113 pounds!

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis

Return to Come on in.