New kid on the block..

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

New kid on the block..

Postby suzkabooz » April 15th, 2004, 12:33 pm

I'm new to this diet and I'm a little worried about how well I'm going to do. My food won't get here till Monday so I'm getting myself ready in the mean time. I love the fact that we have this message board as a support and will use it often. Just reading the things people say on it has put me in a better position to get started. I have 30 to 40 lbs to loose and I can't wait to get started.

Question: can you replace your one meal (4oz of meat and a salad) with a low carb Weight Watcher dinner. They have 8 net carbs, 8 grams of fat and 230 cals. It works out to be about the same as a salad and meat but I'm not sure if that will make my weight loss any slower. Can anyone help me out with this question?

Thanks, Suz
suzkabooz

Postby Landylue » April 15th, 2004, 12:42 pm

Hey, new kid, welcome aboard! I'm afraid I just drink the shakes, so I'll let someone else tackle your lean and green question. I just wanted to say hello and urge you to get out here on the forum as often as you are able.

Good luck, and keep in touch.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Hi

Postby Leigh » April 15th, 2004, 1:15 pm

Hey Suz,

I don't have a clue on the meal replacement thing, but I just wanted to say Hi, and "You go girl!" :cleader:

Leigh
Start date: 3/29/04

220/194/Goal weight ??
Leigh
Newbie - #20 Club

Return to Come on in.