2 temptations=2 much

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

2 temptations=2 much

Postby bokkie » February 13th, 2006, 11:13 pm

Hi everyone!! I had a really disappointing day today but as soon as i put this out there, i will feel better and get back to it tomorrow.

I was taking a class today...A REALLY long class, and I got thirsty so
I went to the vending machine and put my dollar in and pushed the button for water and out popped a vanilla coke (My Favorite soda). I was really bummed because i didnt want to drink it and i didn't have another dollar. I just waited there for a moment, and another student came to buy a drink. I told him what had happened. I gave him my soda, he gave me his dollar, and I got my water. Test #1 passed.

About 1 hour after class, my best friend called crying because she was having man troubles, so i went over to comfort her. And of course, when 1 woman is in dispair, everyone there ends up eating...Ice cream. I am really bummed that i ate it. It wasn't even that good!! And now I feel bad because I cheated myself. I had been working hard to keep at it. What was I thinking?!?!?!?!

Well, tomorrow is a new day, and I will do better!!!!
bokkie

Postby falisamarie » February 14th, 2006, 6:15 am

Bookie

You have exactly the right attitude! What's done is done and today is a brand new day!! You can do this.

Keep shakin

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Soon2bFitSonja » February 14th, 2006, 11:18 am

bokkie:

You are human and will make mistakes. The important thing is you acknowledged it and are getting back on track. Don't beat yourself up. :whip:

Start Date: April 4, 2006
173.6/???/134
Soon2bFitSonja
Trusted Member

Postby Serendipity » February 14th, 2006, 2:03 pm

Bokkie, Now is the time to think about how you would have felt if you had been able to resist the temptation. No beating yourself, just learn and grow. Any time you are tempted to cheat, remember how you felt this time and imagine how good you will feel when you don't!

Good luck. We're all pulling for you.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Return to Come on in.