A DAY OF TEMPTATIONS

Need a lift? Drop in to see some of our most popular posts.

thanks everybody!

Postby Guest » April 29th, 2004, 7:56 pm

Thanks everybody for your 2 cents worth!
I guess you are all right, I need to do what works for me. I'm on strictly shakes and going onto week six. I now have no desire for food or cheating, but I might if I show only a 1-pound weight loss for one week, so I think I'll stick to weighing every 2 weeks. For some reason I'm not one of those lucky ones that loses .5 lbs per day and I know absolutely that I won't lose 50 lbs. in 3 months at the rate I am going. But that really doesn't bother me that much, cuz I am sailing through and the first week was my big loss at 10 pounds. Now its a 1, 2 or 3 lb. loss per week. That's why I like seeing a bit more if I wait it out just one more week to weigh. I could NEVER weigh myself every day, now that would probably really discourage me and send me to the store for a candybar or something like that! However, on the other hand, once I reach goal and am on maintenance, I Definitely will weigh myself every single day, right when I wake up, stark naked, to keep everything in check and never ever let that weight creep back onto my new thin body! Amen!
Thanks again for your comments, really helped me think it all out!
Hugs to all!
Kim

3/19/04
189/168-last week/125

Previous

Return to The Elevator