Tami Weighed in at 135 this morning!!!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Tami Weighed in at 135 this morning!!!

Postby TamiL » April 27th, 2005, 7:13 am

HELLO ALL MY FELLOW SHAKERS!!!

well..after a long, hard journey....I finally am there..my scale reads "135" this morning!!! :-P :-P :-P
I started out a little over a year ago at 185 pounds....dropped to 155 rather quickly in a few months...then started "playing" with some food...adding a bit of this and that....then some binges here and there, and my body got stuck in NO MANS LAND as they call it in the "success in a shaker jar" book!! but IM HERE TO TELL YOU ALL...that if you pick yourself up after falling off....and NEVER GIVE THIS UP...you will reach your goal!! If I can do it....ALL OF YOU CAN!!!

Now im nervous as heck about Maintenence...I know myself, my thinking, my habits....but I also know that working out has helped me tremendously these last few months....I am stronger, leaner and just overall happier!! I ordered a case of apple cinnamon oatmeal...that is just my ABSOLUTE favorite!! I will always have that as part of my day! and I will always keep the RTD's with me incase of an emergency...I plan on still having a few medifast meals a day...just because my body now CRAVES them and they are delicious!! I will incorporate more "regular"food in my days....high protien, low carb...VERY VERY LOW SUGAR and occasional drinks ONLY!! I know myself as I said..and SUGAR is my enemy...on program or on Maintenence....I must stay away from the white flour and sugar, that gets me everytime..gets me NO WHERE...brings on my food demons!!
Well....I would post before and after pictures...but im sure as well as some of you..I avoid the camera at all cost!! I have after pictures..but not before's!!! I must say this....I can see my collar bones without even trying!! I can cross my legs and put one foot behind one calf!! I can wear a size 6 or 8 depending on the make!! I am SAD about my breasts...but smaller bras were a must!! that is the only place I am sad about...but Ill trade that for a firmer butt and thighs!! :)
I am still a big boned "hip and thigh" chic....have a total hourglass figure, but my hips and thighs have shrunk tremendously!!! my arms are toned and firmed..no more jiggle on the wave goodbye's.....my belly is FLAT and im on my way to a 6 pack if I keep going.....my waist went from a 32-33 to a 26inch!! overall...I lost 50 pounds and 41 1/2 inches off my entire body!! shake by shake...despite all the ups and downs...gains and losses!!
I AM SITTING IN MY POT OF GOLD AT THE END OF MY RAINBOW~~~
now here starts the other side.....Im going to enter this phase slowly!!!
Ill keep you all posted!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM..I could not have done this without all of you!! this forum has saved me several times!! NEVER GIVE UP!!! youll make it to that magic number I promise!! :-P
excuse me...but Im off to victoria secret...to buy some smaller bra's yes...but to buy some SEXY underwear and fun stuff.....because I CAN!!!

HAPPY SHAKIN EVERYONE!!! Tami (edited for spelling..and I still spelled things wrong!!)
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby doglover » April 27th, 2005, 7:39 am

Yahhoooooo!
Wowweeeeeee
You did it!!!!!!!!
I cannot be more happy for you! I know I will join you there soon and feel grateful to you for paving the way and making it clearer to see the path!

CONGRATULATIONS :yay:

Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby want2Bthin » April 27th, 2005, 7:58 am

Tami-

I am so happy for you! You made it! You should be very proud of yourself!

Angelia :lol:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » April 27th, 2005, 8:12 am

HURRAY!!!!

Congratulations, I know you have worked hard for this -- I have read many of your posts from before I started here and to current. What a great feeling it must be. And even if there are no "before" pictures, we definitely want to see the "afters"!

What a great day! Congrats again![/code]
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby DonicaB » April 27th, 2005, 8:27 am

Weigh to go Tami! Boy, do I love reading that. What an inspiration!!!! You should be so proud. Proud that you did it, you reached your goal, you stuck with it even when all seemed lost, you overcame the temptation to quit, you won the battle. :yes:

Thank you for sharing your success. Those of us just starting out need to hear the successes. I makes me want to continue on my journey. I want to win the battle with you. :fence:

DonicaB :yeah:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby momof9403 » April 27th, 2005, 8:28 am

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Jennifer
Started MF 4/19/2005
5 -n- 1 Plan
5'2" 30 yrs old
Weight= 145 lbs
Goal= 125 lbs
momof9403

Postby kassilou » April 27th, 2005, 8:35 am

Congratulations! Three cheers for you!!!
:cleader: :cleader: :cleader:
To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals.
~Ben Franklin
kassilou
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby RavenKat2 » April 27th, 2005, 9:27 am

You GO girl!!!!!!!!!

(from someone who's been here almost as long as you!)

Kat
RavenKat2
(259)245/207/165

*new id for inspiration*
RavenKat2
Trusted Member

Postby joysea » April 27th, 2005, 9:57 am

I am so very happy for you!

Thank you for sharing all your ups and downs....gives us all hope that all is not lost in a moment of relapse.

I am actually going to reread all your posts, knowing it can be done!

I applaud you :thumbup:

Joyce
Joyce

Highest Weight 198//166.3/130
joysea
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Dean0408 » April 27th, 2005, 10:11 am

Wow Tami! How proud you must feel! :D What an accomplishment!

You have reached your goal. Each person who reaches goal certainly gives inspiration to all who take note of the achievement. Those who have been battling the bulge for a while now and especially those who are just starting on the plan get renewed confidence with each and every success story.

Congratulations for your hard work and stick-to-it-tiveness. It was a long hard road, but your journey has ended. Now you will embark on a new journey.......one that you will travel from here on out.......Maintenance!

Try on your new Victoria Secret purchases and stand in front of the mirror......imagine the old you and compare it to the new you. Develope a whole lot of vanity and throw in a larger ego. These two things sometimes help during maintenance more than knowing lighter is healthier. Don't EVER go back to the way you were..........you DESERVE to stay thin and sexy. The great thing is.......YOU have the power to make this possible forever.......and there is no other person on earth who can take this power from you.

Great Job!!

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby raederle » April 27th, 2005, 10:35 am

YAY TAMI!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Fifty pounds is a lot of flabbage to leave forever behind-- you must feel AWESOME!!! You're thin, you're healthy, you're active, you're toned... didja ever think you'd be saying that about yourself a year ago??!? How far you've come!!!! Have a GREAT time at Vickie's-- maybe you'll run into Camille! :mrgreen:
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 27th, 2005, 10:40 am

........Tami..........I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!.... :toast: ......CONGRATULATIONS on achieving your goal........... :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: ...........may the next journey you are about to begin be blessed with strength........ :weightlift: ........knowledge....... :pagesturn: ..........perseverence....... :yes: ........ and may you enjoy your life in Thinnieville.........as you worked hard to own it....... :yay: ....
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby coco » April 27th, 2005, 10:55 am

YAY TAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited for you! Keep us posted on your transition and maintenance, and for sure post some after pictures...Because you CAN!! :D
245/240.4/140
mini goal: 224
coco
Trusted Member

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » April 27th, 2005, 11:12 am

Tami That is AWESOME!!!

I am so happy for you and proud of your great accomplishment. Just another notch in the medifast belt proving this can be done.

You are a great inspiration, and I look forward to hearing about your maintenance journey as well. Both ups and downs. Every morsel helps us in our own journeys!!!

Way to go!!

Maura
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime

Postby bikipatra » April 27th, 2005, 2:47 pm

This is such a wonderful day Tami! I am so so happy for you! You make me want to continue no matter what!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Next

Return to Weight Loss