Tami Weighed in at 135 this morning!!!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby twblues » April 27th, 2005, 3:01 pm

Congratulations, Tami!!! I'm so glad to see another one of us make it to goal.

As I read through the congratulatory messages you received, I imagined myself receiving them when I reach goal. It was easy to imagine they were written to me, because I'm a "Tami", too! LOL
twblues
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » April 27th, 2005, 6:28 pm

yipppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I'm soooooooooo happy for you Tami! I can't WAIT to see your NOW AND FOREVER pictures! I told you I'm dying to SEE what 135 looks like :D

You said you are.........and I hope you will..........take maintenance niiiiiiiiiice and easy. I'll be watching and praying for you.

Now go out and enjoy that sexy new energetic body you have!! WOW! I'm just so proud for you.

Don't run off and forget us all here now. 8) I'm going to be the ULTIMATE cheater and sponge off you and Jodie from your maintenance plans when I get there. ;)

BIG HUGS,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Re: Tami Weighed in at 135 this morning!!!

Postby BerkshireGrl » May 1st, 2005, 9:12 am

TamiL wrote:have a total hourglass figure, but my hips and thighs have shrunk tremendously!!! my arms are toned and firmed..no more jiggle on the wave goodbye's.....my belly is FLAT and im on my way to a 6 pack if I keep going.....my waist went from a 32-33 to a 26inch!! overall...I lost 50 pounds and 41 1/2 inches off my entire body!! shake by shake...despite all the ups and downs...gains and losses!!

Tami,

YAHOO Girl! I am so proud of my fellow Massachusetts-er! You have really stuck it out through thick and thin!

Now you have passed the finish line! :runner:

Thank you for your inspiration! I feel that I am on a similar path to you, full of restarts, but I too am DETERMINED to get to my goal! Thank you for showing us all that it can be done with willpower! :weightlift:

A 26" waist!? NICE! :thumbup: Can't wait to see your "After" photos! I bet you look maaaaaar-velous! :shades:
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby BerkshireGrl » May 1st, 2005, 9:20 am

Hey Tami!

I just noticed - shouldn't you be in the 50# Club? :)

Again - You have done SUCH a great thing for yourself. Transition nice and slow, and enjoy that wonderful new strong and sleek body! Remember, you deserve it, and your hard work got you where you are today!

Not only is your body stronger, but your mind too! Show us all how this Maintainance thing is done! :mrgreen:

Like Christi, I am going to picking up tips from you too! We're going to have to call you Sensei Tami! :lol:
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby purplepansy » May 10th, 2005, 6:12 am

whooo hooooooooooooo...... :lol:
205/195/128

Curvy Vixen waiting to be emerged
purplepansy
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Previous

Return to Weight Loss