Tami is back from Italy...starting over

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Tami is back from Italy...starting over

Postby TamiL » October 17th, 2004, 1:32 pm

Hey Everyone...
Well my trip to Italy was great, it was very hard for me to stay on my shakes due to traveling so much...I brought the packets with me and a few shaker bottles...but it was just next to impossible for me to stick to the program...that is a lame excuse I know!! but my family really kept on me about just having a nice trip...forget the shakes and just eat and enjoy..and if any of you have ever been to italy, youll know that if you go to a relatives for dinner...they are insulted if you dont eat!! I didnt pig out..just ate regular meals..tried to stay low carb...except for the home made wine!! a few times I ate sugar...but overall...while on the trip, I decided to just do what I could, stay eating as healthy as I could...and just start over again when I got back!! so today is day 2 for me...starting over once again. Not sure if I gained any weight, but my clothes feel a bit snug....not getting on the scale for a number higher to pop up and ruin my motivation....Im just going to go by how my clothes fit in about a week or two...
I am so glad to be home....with my BLENDER..cold WATER with no fizz and ICE!! lol!!
I havent had a chance to catch up on all the posts yet..just had to come here first...come clean and state my intentions....I am on my way..once again...with no inturruptions..no vacations coming up...no more excuses...my goal by new years is to be at at least 140 pounds....
heres to all of us....who get right back up when we fall!! ;) ;)
ps....have i mentioned that I am soooo in love with a wonderful man??? finally...found someone who treats me like a princess...and i can talk to and confide in about my weight issues...my weight is not an issue to him, but he understands how much it affects my thoughts/life!! he is an angel...very supportive!! ive found that it finds you..love when your least expecting it and your not looking!!! :-P
heres to a clean start.....
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Welcome back!

Postby BerkshireGrl » October 17th, 2004, 1:44 pm

Tami,

Ah, Italia... Home of the best food in the world I hear from travellers who have sampled it! I think you can be cut some slack for not drinking shakes 100% of the time ;)

Good for you for coming here and coming clean, and getting back on the plan!

And that's wonderful you have a great guy to :heart: you and support you!

Welcome back to ol' Mass!
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby DutchChoc » October 20th, 2004, 8:59 pm

Hi, TamiL. Great to have you back in "the fold" once again. I guess the five weeks I remember you had until the trip came came and went because I never dreamed you'd gone already. Guess it's this MF trance -- day in/day out, la-di-da, do over.

I'd want to be able to enjoy such a trip, too. Gee, it makes me wonder if I'll be able to or if I'll have a "complex"? I've always had a complex about what I ate or wanted to eat, I think. If I could lose one thing, I think I'd like to lose that! I'm quite sure it qualifies me as neurotic.

So, here's to your NY countdown to your goal... a "cheers" as my emoticons aren't coming up well, lol.
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » October 20th, 2004, 11:53 pm

TamiL ~

Welcome home and welcome back. Aren't you glad we have a new day dawning and a new day to :toast: slurp and waddle to the sandbox? :water:

I'm back from our vacation and I am Medifasting, too. :buddies: Grateful that we can! ;)
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby albee414 » November 29th, 2004, 2:22 pm

hey tami,

i was in italy in august...i loved it....actually the picture i posted in the studio forum is from italy...its from a atown called "Matera" it was were the passions of christ was filmed...very beautiful there..

All the best,
Al
fat/still fat/skinny

hows that for humor?

You always miss 100% of the shots you never take.
albee414

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » November 29th, 2004, 8:35 pm

Welcome Home Tami!

Well, my philosophy is that life is full of opportunities, and how many opportunities do you get to explore Italy and all it's goodness? You can always take the opportunity to lose weight, and looks like you're taking advantage of that right now. No harm, no foul in my opinion. Eating is a celebration of life, and I would say travelling around Italy to see relatives and sights is a good cause to celebrate!

Just thinking about Italy makes you think of food, and how marvelous it would be to go there. Glad you enjoyed yourself, and that you're back. We missed ya!

Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby MomJackieLee » November 29th, 2004, 8:47 pm

TamiL -

Welcome back! I too just started back and am looking for a 17 lb weight loss in the next 5 weeks. I'm hopking your are as glad to be back as I am. Good to hear of your new sweetie!!! :heart:
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Come on in.