Tami's after photos

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Tami's after photos

Postby TamiL » May 2nd, 2005, 8:35 am

Hey guys...I sent Unca some pictures to post...at my goal weight...one was a wedding I was in last weekend....size 8 Dress I squeezed into!!

.....and one a picture of me in my little tank top with some size 8 black pants...:)

I tried to post them myself...but I dont think it worked!!

Tami :-P
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby TamiL » May 2nd, 2005, 8:50 am

WOW!! Unca that was quick!! thank you!!! :-P ;)

PS the handsome hunk of man that I have my leg wrapped around is just an old friend.....no love relation!! and hes taken ladies....lol!!

;)
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL

Postby want2Bthin » May 2nd, 2005, 8:51 am

TamiL-

You are beautiful! Congratulations on reaching your goal.

Angelia :mrgreen:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 2nd, 2005, 9:10 am

TamiL~~Do you see the joy just radiating from you? You are beautiful, girl. WOWSER!! I can't wait to look that good. :bounce:

Hey, do you have before pictures on here? I would love to see the comparison.

I am sooooo proud of you. You have shown me I CAN do this. I CAN stay on this until I reach my goal. (and after :D )

Thank you for sharing, TamiL. I appreciate it. :bow:

DonicaB :yeah:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Guest » May 2nd, 2005, 9:41 am

Thanks guys!! yes...I am happy...I only hope I can stay at this weight!! its been a challenge so far....Im almost afraid to incorporate certain things into my new eating habits, in fear they may "trigger" old habits...doing this day by day Im doing the "oprah" way...no white flour stuff..no sugar...and just eating small meals every 3-4 hours to keep my metabolism up!! I still have my oatmeal for breakfeast and I also have shakes cuz I miss the taste of them!! and Im stepping up my work out routine!!!
I dont really have "before" pictures to post...I avoided cameras at all cost when I was heavy!! but I couldnt not have gotten one leg into my new pants!! Im nervous about going back to my old ways...but as I said...Ill do this day by day..I almost feel that this is HARDER....thats always been the hard thing for me...to maintain!! but Im doing it one day at a time!! ;) NOTHING CAN TASTE AS GOOD AS THIS FEELS!!!
Tami

Postby KeleeGrl » May 2nd, 2005, 11:53 am

That reminds me of a saying "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!!" :shades:
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl

Postby 24KaratGold » May 2nd, 2005, 1:14 pm

Wow Tamil! You are beautiful!

Thanks for sharing your journey, and your pictures. You've made it, and you have something to be proud of. Good luck now on maintenance -- be sure to check in and let us know how you are doing.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby BerkshireGrl » May 2nd, 2005, 1:35 pm

Holy Hot Tamale!

Tami, you are a FOX! :shades:

Enjoy! You look AWESOME, chica.

You're gonna be beating the guys off with a stick! (Or tying them up in first aid tape hehehe!) :lol:

Thank you for the inspiration!
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby dlr2424 » May 2nd, 2005, 2:57 pm

Tami....it's so awesome to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!....you are BEAUTIFUL.......... :yes: .............congratulations on hitting your goal and many prayers for success in the life of maintanence........... :angel: ..........i'm so happy to share your excitement.......... :bouncie: ........you are ONE HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!...have fun enjoying the attention from all the LOOKERS...... ;)
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 2nd, 2005, 3:55 pm

Tami I can honestly say I am choked up looking at your pictures. I really feel I could cry with happiness. You are absolutely radiant and in your second picture I think you look just like Shania Twain!! Oh heavens I would have never thought in a million years you had ever been a lb overweight. You look like a person who has been thin her whole life!!

Thank you so much for sticking with it. I know that may sound so strange to you but I've felt really sorry for myself in the past few days because I can't tell much of a physical difference with 22 lbs gone. I guess I thought EVERYTHING would REALLY change at 20lbs. Of course I am wearing smaller clothes, and of course there is a difference....but I have alot of belly hanging up front and virtually no extra weight on my legs or arms AT ALL. Because of that I have a very large stomach and have had 2 c-sections. I can only imagine what my body MIGHT look like at 135. I hope and pray that I will turn out as good as you. I truly mean that. In my mind I see that body when I think about myself at goal! You did it and so can I!!

I hope you will continue to stay on the forum and visit with all of us up and coming...or down and going...lol I would love to be someone who supports you in keeping your fabulous body in tact!!

Thank you again for sharing your fabulous victory! Way to go!!
Cheers!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby MomJackieLee » May 2nd, 2005, 4:29 pm

Congrats!!! It is so motivating to see someone at goal and you look so radiant!!!
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 2nd, 2005, 8:19 pm

Tami,
You look absolutely MAAAARVALOUS DARLING!!

So, how long did it take you to reach your goal - and how much exercising did you do? You just look perfect - like you've been thin your whole life. I have these "nightmares" that even after I lose my weight - that I'll have flab hanging all over. YUK!!

Good luck on your maintenance now...I'm also scared of that, but I plan on getting rid of all my fat clothes so that even if I start to gain just a little back, I'll hop right back on the train to skinnytown before it gets out of hand again.

Thanks for sharing your photos....you're a true inspiration to ALL of us!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby joysea » May 2nd, 2005, 9:36 pm

Dear Tami,
You have got to find one fat photo...you definitely would be a wonderful advertisement for the Take Shape for Life company. I could see your picture in the national magazines and TV!!!

I am going to go back and read all of your posts...you provide all of us with so much inspiration.

I am so excited for you...you are truly glowing!

Joyce
Joyce

Highest Weight 198//166.3/130
joysea
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby raederle » May 3rd, 2005, 6:16 am

Gorgeous, Tami!!!! :mrgreen:

Christi, woman, you will be stunning at 135, because you are radiant now with your beautiful hair, bright and genuine smile, and glittering eyes. At 135, your smile will be even wider, and just because you might have had 2 c-sections doesn't mean you won't look wonderful. Your bod will look the best it can be, and that's what matters most. You'll have improved your health and your appearance many times over, and you'll have accomplished something wonderful-- I promise ya, you'll be happy with the results! :mrgreen: Can't wait to see you at 135! :hug:
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle

Postby LuzInIt » May 3rd, 2005, 7:14 am

Wow Tami! Thank you for posting your inspirational pics - do you see yourself in pictures as marvelous as we see you? (Wish we could see a "before"). I know many of us are soooooo camera shy :oops: I really admire those who are able to put their faces (& bods) on here for us to enjoy. Instead of hiding when the cameras come out, I've started posing for pics, knowing it's the last time I'm gonna look like this. I want reminders of where I've been when I get where I'm going! This forum is the first time in my life I've ever told anyone what I weigh, so maybe I'll get up the nerve to put a picture in the studio. I know how much I appreciate being able to "see" my fellow MF's (not nearly enough faces to go with names). You know, I haven't seen anyone yet who isn't beautiful (or handsome) to me!
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Next

Return to Studio