Tami is back...again...I lost my way again u guys...

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Tami is back...again...I lost my way again u guys...

Postby TamiL » December 13th, 2005, 2:06 pm

Hello to All..for those of you who dont know me..Ive been back here several times!! I started the christmas challenge....and shortly after that...I fell off the wagon AGAIN HARD!! ive seen my goal weight on here once...and then came back after gaining almost all my weight back...but now..ive really done it...Ive been out on a binge for months!! Ive been just so down on myself that this seems my last hope!! Medifast..the place I can always come back to that will welcome me back no matter how bad Ive been!! what brought me to my senses? so much...I wont make my christmas challenge goal...im back up to 175 pounds...
Im back at this place I promised myself countless times I would not come too.....
I fell on saturday and fractured my coccyx (tailbone)...its so painful...this literally has brought me to my knees....praying to god to help me once again to put down this food addiction...and start clean....so here I am..asking for forgiveness of all my failures...and asking each and every one of you for help....once again!
Unca..I hate to say it..but can u start me back at 175 pounds....I have to get this weight off..maybe by new years I will/can be 165....thats my first mini goal!! I hope all of you are close to your christmas challange weight!! even if I can do this till christmas without cheating...It will be a blessing!!

Tami....back again.
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Lisa in NY » December 13th, 2005, 2:34 pm

TamiL -

You're BACK - and at the worst time of year to start a diet - so for that you deserve a big congrats! You WILL reach your goal again - believe in yourself and DO NOT GIVE UP!
"Life's more painless for the brainless"...Scarecrow in WICKED
Lisa in NY
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nicki » December 13th, 2005, 6:25 pm

Tami - I'm so sorry to hear about your injury. (Pretty harsh for a wakeup call, I'd say!) The internet is an amazing thing ... in case you didn't know, all your words of encouragement on this forum from the past are still here and they've helped a lot of people you don't even know ... I'm one of them! So, I'm so glad you've picked yourself up (literally!) and come back here. Direct some of that support you've given to others right back at yourself and we'll provide that extra boost. You are a strong woman and we all know you will do it!!!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby petals » December 13th, 2005, 7:51 pm

Hi TamiL

Sometimes life just seems to literally knock us on our butts to get the message across... This is such a great site... we'll all be here for you.

You can do this!!!

Keep you eye on your goal... or maybe I should say keep your lips slurpin to your goal...

Take care

Petals
Started 7-31-06
Height: 5'8"

~Don't sacrifice what you want NOW for what you want MOST~

petals
Trusted Member

Postby TamiL » December 14th, 2005, 12:39 pm

Thanks to all of you!! it is such a great place to be...why do I keep getting lost? thats something Ive got to figure out I guess!! today is Day 1 for me...had 2 shakes already!! and I foget how good they are!! IM going to do the lean green meal in a few weeks..right now im just going to do full fast..untill christmas of course..then eat a lean /green! I just need to stay focused and keep my goals in mind!! Im going to be 35 in May..and I dont want to be so miserable with myself...I want to be healthy and happy again....I WANT TO LIVE and not hibernate myself from the world!!

thanks to all of you.....your support means the world to me!!

Tami

TamiL

Postby Nancy » December 17th, 2005, 12:12 am

TamiL ~

Whazziss? A broken tail? Ya can't fly high with bent feathers, Friend! Let's getcha all patched up on the inside of your head while your bod knits back together.

You know the drill. You know how important it is to be accountable.

Make yer list, Girl - not your CHRISTmas wish list but your reason list - the list of WHY ya wanna do this. Be specific about the advantages of losing weight. Then make a list of the advantages of remaining at your current weight or why you want to remain overweight. When you are tempted to overinbulge, read your list.

Have you read Geneen Roth's book, When Food Is Love? It may be of help or Linda Spangle's Food is Easy, Life is Hard.

TamiL, sorry about your crackup, let's get you shakin' and thinnin'. Your goal is good - you just readjusted the finishing time, not the finish line.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby TamiL » December 17th, 2005, 11:12 am

THanks Nancy..and everyone!! Im on a clean Day 4..and going strong!!

tami

TamiL

Postby Nancy » December 17th, 2005, 12:26 pm

Yippy!

re:
Im on a clean Day 4

She's clean and shiny!

She's wearing a path to the toidy!

She's slurpin' and burpin'!

TamiL is on her way to thinny giddiness!

Keep on goin' and you'll get there! We believe in you!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby lastdiet » January 2nd, 2006, 8:46 am

wow tami, hope you're feeling better! i haven't been back to this site since i jumped on the christmas goal bandwagon. i've been ashamed as i have gained back 12 pounds over the last out of control few months. i was going to recommit myself to medifast come new years, but kept getting depressed and going back and forth. i wanted to wait until new years day because i figured i was too weak to get through the holiday. something popped into my head and i realized that looking ahead was all wrong. i needed to start and i needed to only concentrate on that day. i actually restarted on thursday, made it through the looong weekend, have lost 7 pounds and not looking back.

we can do this!

ellen
7/27/2005
re-start 1/9/07
189/ 145
lastdiet
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » January 2nd, 2006, 12:00 pm

lastdiet ~

What a good mental outlook! Yep, each day is all we need to focus on - we are responsible for three hours at a time - not for months ahead but for the three hours at hand.

I am glad that you are back - you are getting healthier with each shake you drink.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Mommy2girls » January 5th, 2006, 9:41 pm

TamiL, good to see you back again! I joined the Christmas challege but also fell off the wagon. I'm happy though that while I didn't Medifast for the whole month of December I only gained 6lbs! LOL! Funny that you can be excited by the smallest of things!

Anyway, I'm back on the wagon too, here for support too! We can DO this!
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » January 5th, 2006, 9:47 pm

The wagon has handles and steps with rails. I am glad you are back and ready to stay aboard until the wagon crosses the goal line.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby peaches » January 6th, 2006, 1:08 pm

Tamil,
I am back also and I have a lot to lose. 82 lbs. but we can do this again, hope you remember me. I had lost 60 lbs and then I really messed up so this time no matter how good I look I am in for the long haul till I get to my goal 130 lbs. susan{ Peaches}
peaches

Postby dlr2424 » January 7th, 2006, 12:16 pm

Tami..... :bighug: ...I'm so glad you continue to step up to the plate!!!!!!!!.........Many of us fall... :hugblue: ...some choose to stay down.. :huh: ... but others pick them selves up and continue the journey.... :bouncie: ..your postings are an inspiration to me and to many...... :hug: ......my empathy to your challenges!!!!!......may it comfort you to know many of us have "been there...done that"....... :x ....at least for me some foods have the same addictive powers that others may experience with drugs and alchol.... :sadblue: ... and many of us have experienced the painful emotions that come from excess weight... :scratch: ....and yet we fall prey to the very thing that makes us miserable.............Well the good news is you care enough about yourself to continue making positive changes...... :yes: .....You are Beautiful!!!!....and Strong.... :you: .....YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!..... :angel: ..my prayers to you for your strength and success .......and thank you for sharing your journey with all of us for you are an inspiration!!

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room