Susie Q

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Susie Q » February 5th, 2009, 6:44 am

Today is DAY 25 & I am down 15.6 pounds! Giddy up! I'm so excited when I see the scale go down in the morning ;-). I'm having an exceptional week where the losses are concerned but I don't expect it to keep up at this same pace. I'll be out of town M-F of next week (ugggg) and w/o my friend the scale, LOL. My plan is to stay on plan 150%! I know I'll retain a little water after the flight and already know it takes my body 2-3 days to release that so I know what to expect. For the first time on business EVER I WILL WORK OUT while I'm gone!! I'm going to pack my work out clothes and hit the hotel gym - - yeah me :)!

I did 20 minutes on the treadmill yesterday which is half of what I've been doing this week. I got off because I felt tired and weak - - I have a tendency to over do things and then stop so I figured I'd go half the way and then rest up. I plan to go the entire 40 minutes today. I'm going to google about intervals and see what is suggested so I'm not just making up my own stuff (which may be OK but I'm such a novice, I have no idea!) Hmmm, are any of the health coaches trainers? THAT would be ideal!!

OK, I suppose I should get some work done! TTFN!

Susie :heart:

P.S. I am TIRED!!! I proofed the post and know its wordy and could be better but I am too tird to rethink it - - maybe I can sneak in a nap....not! :(
Wedding Goal Image
Stretch GoalImage
Susie Q
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Susie Q » February 6th, 2009, 6:41 am

Day 26 / Down 16 pounds

Yesterday was a pretty typical on plan day - nothing much going on here except I am still trying to accept that I'll be gone M-F next week - ugg, I'm seriously dreading that!!!

I did change up my work out after reading that you should do cardio harder, not necessarily longer, for fat loss. So I did 10 minutes of warm up/cool down (5 each) and then 20 minutes of running/walking intervals. I hope I'm doing it the way it should be done - - I could use a trainers advice for sure. I'm such a novice and I'm anal too so I want to know that I am maximizing the time I am spending working out. My goal isn't to work out for hours a day but to work out effectively so that I can minimize the amount of time I devote to a work out while maximizing the results.....<sigh>

Anyway, that's all that's going on around here. I am losing at a terrific pace but I am still impatient! I want to be at goal like tomorrow :) I'm not complaining! I am super happy with 16 pounds in 25 completed days but its more like I am impatient for the future and just want it all gone :)

OK, I've rambled enough! If anyone has tried and true work out advice, I'm game to listen!!!

Wedding Goal Image
Stretch GoalImage
Susie Q

Postby katesmom » February 6th, 2009, 9:54 am

Hi Suzie,
Stopping by with a friendly "hi" !! Sounds like you are "smokin" girl !

Keep it up ! I can't wait to start excercising in about a week...

It's Friday and the work day is half over !! WhOOO HOO !!
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
Can't wait to WIN this race !!
katesmom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Susie Q » February 7th, 2009, 8:15 am

DAY 27 / DOWN 16.6 pounds

I was really shocked to get on the scale this AM and see another .6 gone - - those really add up, BTW - but anyway, often when I wake up I 'feel' smaller but today I just felt bloated so I was certainly surprised as I thoght I would see a slight water gain. But, ohhhh yeahhhh baby, the scale went down!!

I did intervals again yesterday on the treadmill and was able to do the hard ones a little bit longer. I'm going to keep that up as I really felt like it was a better work out than what I was previously doing!! and while out of town next week my goal is to work out 3 days! That's a good place to start, I think! Its going to be warm here today so I'm going to play tennis this afternoon with my hunny but I don't normally count that as a work out - - just an extra chance to move my butt :)

OK, I'm off to the treadmill! I slept in today and I am hungry and I don't want breakfast until that work out is done.....so I'm off!

Hope everyone has a compliant Saturday!

Wedding Goal Image
Stretch GoalImage
Susie Q

Postby katesmom » February 9th, 2009, 5:02 am

Have a great Monday Suzie !
:D
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
Can't wait to WIN this race !!
katesmom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Re: Susie Q

Postby Susie Q » January 19th, 2010, 7:57 pm

Uggggggggggggggg - - I had my post all typed out and then I lost it - - I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!! Grrrrrrrrr! Now I'm just peeved - - LOL

So, I'm keeping this short! I'm back OP - - Today is my 19th compliant day. My last offical WI on Day 14 had me down 11.4 pounds - - I'm shooting to get as close to goal as I can by June cuz I'm gettin' hitched!

More later...

Susie Q :heart:
Wedding Goal Image
Stretch GoalImage
Susie Q

Postby Tawanda » January 20th, 2010, 6:33 am

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and on your weight loss.
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Susie Q » January 20th, 2010, 6:58 am

OK, let’s try this again : )

Today begins my 20th Compliant Day. I feel like I am finally into a rhythm and no longer think about ‘other food choices’ besides MF (which, around here we lovingly call dirt for numerous reasons but mostly because it ‘stuck’). I have been hungry over the past few days. Whereas I wasn’t hungry much in the beginning when I first restarted 20 days ago. From my past experience, hunger is a good thing for me while on this plan because it generally happens for me when my metabolism kicks things up a notch. Typically it means the next morning I will see a nice reward on the scale ;) . So, bring on the hunger – LOL. The knowledge of the scale on the day after the hunger attacks allows me to push through the hungry times without slipping off plan - - and that’s always a good thing.

This morning I am starting my day with a bottle of water, a Latte and a bar - - LOVE ME some bars!! I can’t hardly choke down the shakes but I do enjoy (or maybe the word is tolerate :| ) the bars. Today I am going to focus on my water consumption. I think I haven’t made that such a priority these past 20 days so today I think Ill start tracking my intake to ensure I’m getting enough.

TTFN,

Wedding Goal Image
Stretch GoalImage
Susie Q

Postby Susie Q » January 20th, 2010, 7:04 am

Tawanda wrote:Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and on your weight loss.

Thanks, Tawanda - - and thanks for stopping by :)

How are you doing this morning?

Wedding Goal Image
Stretch GoalImage
Susie Q

Postby katieb920 » January 20th, 2010, 8:24 am

Hiya Ms Susie

Congrats on the upcoming wedding. That is so exciting. YOu will do it. Have you started looking for a dress yet?

Have a great day
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Susie Q » January 20th, 2010, 10:00 am

katieb920 wrote:Hiya Ms Susie

Congrats on the upcoming wedding. That is so exciting. YOu will do it. Have you started looking for a dress yet?

Have a great day

Thanks, Katie! I am pretty excited! This isn't my first rodeo and I SWORE I'd never do it again but I found the right guy - -he's simply the best :heart: !

Noooo, I haven't been out dress shopping yet. I'm targeting late March/early April because I hope to have dropped a lot by then. I plan to lose even more after that point so it's going to be tricky. I'm not going to get a super formal dress because we're getting married on the beach (at Sunset, I'm thrilled) so I want something approprate enough to be respectful of the event but without being over the top formal......

Wedding Goal Image
Stretch GoalImage
Susie Q

Postby lifelovinaries » January 20th, 2010, 7:15 pm

HI SUSIE Q!!!!!! Great to see you back! I was glad to hear from you and see that you were getting back OP. I've been back lurking for a few days, trying to muster up the mental strength to post again. I guess i will head on over to my house (journal) and sweep out some of the cobwebs. I have some work to do! Congrats on your upcoming wedding. :cheers:

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Susie Q » January 21st, 2010, 7:00 am

lifelovinaries wrote: Great to see you back! :cheers:

OCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!! Girl, I am SO glad you are here with me and that we’re going to finish it this time!!! While I hate that either of us are back here again, I’m thrilled too because I know we can support and push each other!! Sounds screwed up, doesn’t it???? LOL

Well, today begins my 21st Compliant Day!!! I’m sitting on my first conference call of the day (I have 6 today - - YUCK-o!) having just finished my Chocolate Bar and water and now I’m sipping on my Latte --- Life is good :D !

Nothing really major to report today - just a normal day. Yesterday I was able to focus more on my water intake and chugged away - - of course, it helps that I’m now taking a medication that makes carbonated drinks taste HORRIBLE so no diet sodas for me 2 weeks of every month – booo hoooo! On the up side, I’m getting in lots-o-water :) :)

Tomorrow is my WI – it will be my 3rd - - that should help me with the water intake today – flush, flush, flush it out!!!!!!!

Ok, that’s it for now!

TTYL!

Wedding Goal Image
Stretch GoalImage
Susie Q

Postby lifelovinaries » January 21st, 2010, 3:40 pm

I'm still playing catch up because 1. I didn't start until the 4th and 2. I hadn't been completely compliant. Don't worry though, i'm not too far behind and i am here to see it to goal and beyond! Glad to be here with you. :thumbup:

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Susie Q » January 21st, 2010, 6:20 pm

lifelovinaries wrote:I'm still playing catch up. I'm always behind you. When oh when will I stop eatin mack-n-cheese?!? Glad to be here with you though. :thumbup:

Girlfriend of mine, will you ever learn? Ya can't catch me - - but you can get skinny tryin' :)
Wedding Goal Image
Stretch GoalImage
Susie Q

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal