SURVIVED HURRICANE KATRINA!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

SURVIVED HURRICANE KATRINA!!

Postby martha » September 11th, 2005, 6:52 am

Hi everyone--

I just wrote a full letter to you all but lost it--I am soo mad :x I got an invalid session notice and then nothing--it was gone.. I can't believe it..does anyone have any suggestions as to how to find it before I start again??

Anyway I am fine-- we now have power and a phone service .. It has been kicking off and on for the last couple of days.. scared to use the computer as the a/c went off yesterday(waiting for repair man) and our pump on the well went out from the blinking off and on and it had to be repaired 2 days ago.. yes no water again :lol:
I am going to try and retrieve the letter I wrote but wanted you all to know how much I missed you all and our forum.. thought of you everyday.. Talked to NANCY and told her to say hi and I missed you..
Wanted you all to know how BLESSED WE ARE and how great GOD IS!!!!!!! Thanks to you all for the prayers you have sent our way.. my family is fine(even the ones in N.Orleans and surrounding areas) Doug's family in Mobile area are all fine and accounted for.. What a blessing that is..We now have postal services again too..have to do moms meds but will be back soon..much love to you all--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Mommy2girls » September 11th, 2005, 6:58 am

Oh Martha, SO NICE TO SEE YOU!!!! You have definitely been in my thoughts and prayers and I'm so glad to see you survived this one! THANK THE GOOD LORD!

I'm sorry things have been so rough, and I'm sure it is all not over yet, but you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this most difficult time. Your attitude and faith have carried you through this storm nicely.

TRY HITTING THE BACK BUTTON FROM YOUR BROWSER!!! I will sometime do a COPY before hitting send on a really long response. Maybe by hitting BACK you can get back to your initial post. Good luck and :bighug:
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Emma » September 11th, 2005, 8:03 am

Welcome back Martha!!

I've missed you so much and you and your family have been in all our prayers. God is good!

emma
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » September 11th, 2005, 8:12 am

Sheila is right on - try the back button. It looks like you have been writing in other webrooms, too so it may be really gone...I try to make a copy before I submit or add emoticons as I get interrupted sometimes and it goes to invalid session for me, too. Sorry.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby martha » September 11th, 2005, 8:16 am

THANKS--

It is lost but I will try to rewrite tonight..I did push the back button but it came back a clear post site :x I knew in my heart it was gone but still hoped I could find it.. such is life :lol: :lol: going to help Doug clean up the neighbors yard(in his 90's) ours can wait as Doug leaves this Tuesday anyway..taking the day off from cooking(no a/c) so I am off to do yard work..love ya all--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha

Postby Lisa in NY » September 11th, 2005, 8:24 am

GREAT to see you back Martha! Soooo glad to hear you are safe! We've all been waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa
"Life's more painless for the brainless"...Scarecrow in WICKED
Lisa in NY

Postby MamaD » September 11th, 2005, 8:34 am

Martha...I lurk and read your post all the time... and I so enjoy your spirit. God is so good and the mere fact that you are here and unharmed just lets us know that you still have His work to do and He has more plans for you and yours!!---and brightening up these boards is part of it.
Cee Cee
MamaD
Trusted Member

Postby Sablebaby » September 11th, 2005, 9:34 am

MARTHA! I'm so glad you are alright! I was worried about you when we weren't hearing anything. What a horrible event. But you are ok and that's what matters.

Yes, everytime I send a message I make a copy of it real quick and then send it. Usually it goes through fine if I do that. But if I forget to copy it then it usually does an invalid session. I swear it knows and does that on purpose! It really does suck to lose what you write! :x

Take care of yourself!!!
Heather
Sablebaby
Trusted Member

Postby ladyhawke » September 11th, 2005, 9:35 am

Martha, don't worry about it..just nice to see your pretty face again.
You will write when you get the time/patience.
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby LeeannNH » September 11th, 2005, 9:53 am

hi martha!

it is so awesome to see you on here. i have had you on my mind and am glad to see you are well!

take good care! :mrgreen:
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby shortgirl » September 11th, 2005, 10:16 am

Martha so glad to hear that you and all of your family are ok. Glad to have you back I thought about you everyday. Judy
shortgirl
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby missahc » September 11th, 2005, 11:57 am

Martha,
I am glad God answered prayers. You are so loved and respected here on the forum...everyone was concerned.

Welcome back...please let us know if you need anything.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
06/11/05
350/250/170
missahc
Regular Member - #100 Club
Regular Member - #100 Club

Postby armeewyf » September 11th, 2005, 11:59 am

My Martha!
I am so glad to see you back in circulation! I have so missed our daily emailing!

I have worried and thought about you so many times over the past 2 weeks. So much devestation your way....thank God you and your family, even the extended family are ok.

Email me when you get the chance and I'll catch you up on the goings on here at my house.

Lee Ann
armeewyf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby ljm498 » September 11th, 2005, 1:10 pm

Martha! So glad to see you back up and running and most importantly SAFE! I'm so happy to hear that your families are all well. Looking forward to seeing you around the board again!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club