support groups

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

support groups

Postby trisha » April 15th, 2004, 9:20 pm

Does anybody know if there are any support groups around Grapevine Texas?
trisha

Postby Landylue » April 16th, 2004, 4:30 pm

Hey, Texas! I've been seeing that cute little new hotel ya'll just built out by the lake--what a palace! Anyway, regarding your question, there's another lady out here on the forum that goes to TOPS meetings. I feel sure there would be one of those in your neck of the woods.

We might not be able to give you a physical hug, Trisha, but you are going to be a bit hard-pressed to find a better support group than right here. It's open 24-7. We completely accept each other--shoot, we ARE each other! You'll see yourself in dozens of posts. You'll find your thoughts, excuses, and fears in dozens more. No judging out here--just encouragement, love, and, every now and then, a quick kick in the backside just to keep each other on track.

Good luck with your search. Sure would like to see a fellow Texan hang around, though.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby trisha » April 16th, 2004, 8:32 pm

Thanks. Isn't Kati near Houston? I've actually never played on the internet except I tried a few chat rooms years ago. I like to be able to talk to people in person but this is the next best thing. I just thought that if there were any local support groups it would help motivate me. :lol: Do you know if there is a chat room for medifast?

How much weight have you lost and how long did it take you?
trisha

Postby Starloser63 » April 19th, 2004, 7:44 am

Dear Trisha,

Yes Katy is next to Houston, they kind of run together actually. That is where I live. Is that anywhere near you?

Hey Landylue I am a fellow Texan. Katy Houston Area.

Susan F
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to The Weight Room