Sunday Morning Roll Call: October 9, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call: October 9, 2005

Postby LilMsTexas » October 8th, 2005, 6:26 am

Gooooooooooooooood Sunday morning everybody!!

I sure hope we are still doing this.......it's late in the morning for there to not be a roll call going yet. But hey......here I am.......up on the scales this morning and at an all time high since surgery of 146.4 :? I knew it was coming so I'm not shocked. In fact I'm glad it's up :shock: If I had eaten all this cruddola and hadn't gained it might give me some freaky permission to keep doing it :? Instead......I am up and shakin' this morning and told my family to "JUST SAY NO" to me from now on!!

By next week roll call I'll be down again and headed towards goal!!

Tami didn't post her loss here this morning but she is down 10lbs on her first week back and I am so proud of her this morning!!

All you sleepheads get up and let's hear about your success this week!

Have an awesome week,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Crystal » October 8th, 2005, 8:04 am

Hey Christy~

Did I hit a time warp or something? :dooh: Isn't it just Saturday? :question: I know that with a new baby I am sleep deprived, but did I really miss a whole day? :yawn:
I'm going to go have a shake and wake up my tired brain! :thumbup:
Crystal
Crystal
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » October 8th, 2005, 8:09 am

You need a holiday Christi....:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby kassilou » October 8th, 2005, 8:15 am

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

(I see nothing...I see nothing.....)
To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals.
~Ben Franklin
kassilou
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby LilMsTexas » October 8th, 2005, 8:50 am

Good grief.............seriously...........I am in another world. Geesh lol No wonder!!

And Yes Unca...........I desperately need a holiday!! Does anyone know where I can run away to????

Sorry everybody........but hey......guess it'll be right here waiting on us in the morning ;)
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby LuzInIt » October 8th, 2005, 1:58 pm

Oh my gosh - I am rolling on the floor :lol: . Hey Christi, best start ever for a Sunday Morning roll call!
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby ljm498 » October 9th, 2005, 3:15 am

Christi, you had me a wee bit confused yesterday :lol: It's ok, you've had a tough time of it. Completely understandable! :lol:

Well, I'm happy to report this week no loss at all. And no gain at all. Considering I lost my mind earlier in the week and binged, I'm thrilled.

Hope everyone has a great roll call and those lbs are just flying off!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498

Postby mama2benandrachel » October 9th, 2005, 4:15 am

Happy Sunday everyone!

It is still very dark here at 7 AM in Michigan!

I'm down another 5 lbs. this week for a total of 30 lbs in 4 weeks!!!!!!!

:dance:

Put me in the 30# club!!!!!!!! I am so excited!

Good luck everyone! We're on our way to Skinnyville!!!!!!!!

:goteam:
Take care and God Bless,
Judy <><

1st MF start: 9/9/2005
1st restart: 10/16/2006
2nd restart: 9/9/2007

mama2benandrachel
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Guest » October 9th, 2005, 4:44 am

Mom to B&R - AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!! WOW you are losing quickly !!!!

I am down this week 2.5 pounds - puts me at 190.5. I am hoping this week sees me into 180 something and the next two weeks into the 60 pound club? Hope everyone has a GREAT WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!! Mytime

Postby mytime » October 9th, 2005, 4:49 am

Sorry - forgot to log in that was me above, Mytime HEY - I just noticed on my ticker - I am now past the half way point - YEAH !!!! Have a great week my fellow shakers, Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby LilMsTexas » October 9th, 2005, 5:14 am

wewwwwwwwww It's REALLY Sunday morning now lol

Congratulations MomtoB&R......that's awesome in one month!!

MYTIME...........I'm doing the happy dance for you being over the half way mark!! FANNNNNNNNNNNTABULOUS!!

I started my RAGING RIVER yesterday and I'm hoping that is accounting for at least ONE of the lbs I've put on :cry: But I'm back on board and doing my thang ;)

Have a great week everyone!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby TamiL » October 9th, 2005, 5:23 am

Good sunday morning to all!

Christi...youll get those few pounds off ya..youve had a rough time latley...understandibly...but dont worry...youll DO IT!!! Im routing for you!! I made it thru 2 shifts without cheating at all...and Im feeling great...down 10 pounds my first week!! although I know some of it is water weight..its still GREAT to see the scales out of the 170's!! I NEVER WANT TO GO BACK THERE...ever....
I cant control much in life...but the one thing I notice..is when Im in control of what Im putting in my mouth..everything else just seems easier...I feel better...more open minded to things...I can do this...
we ALL CAN DO THIS..one shake at a time my friends!! :mrgreen:

GREAT TO EVERYONE WHO LOST this week....and for those struggling...youll get it back....in just 3 little days of shakin...or less maybe...your bodies will be burnin FAT!! so heres to these delicious shakes and meals......and to getting to our GOALS for the 12 WEEK CHALLENGE!! :)
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Back after an 11 day vacation

Postby lan » October 9th, 2005, 5:58 am

Hi, Everyone!
Best wishes to all as we become more healthy!

I have been in Italy for almost two weeks visiting family. I prepared them ahead of time that there were certain things I could not eat. I described our "lean and green" telling them that I was focusing on lean meats and vegetables. In the beautifully prepared meals, I avoided the pasta (I did not even taste it) and skipped courses that had anything that was not in my best interests. When they told me they were worried about me having enough to eat, I assured them that I did and that I was mainly there to enjoy their company; that was the important thing to me.

I have to say, I did not get that many Medifast meals in, but I really watched my food consumption.

The thing that really helped me is that they live a very active lifestyle. All of those long walks up and down the hills (more like mountains) really helped me and taught me something about my physical capacity. I received far more exercise that I have been accustomed to. Now I know how much I need to pick up my everyday exercise! All of that exercise prepared me for what was to follow.

My daughter and I visited the Amalfi Coast and the Isle of Capri before we returned home. In Capri, I was able to conquor the Arch Naturalle; this is a long walk up and down steps and long inclines/declines that goes from high on the hills to just overlooking the seaside and then climbs back up to an even higher mountain as you come up from the sea. My daughter was with me, and we went at a slow and easy pace. It took us almost 5 hours to complete the trip, but I was able to do this. I feel, for me, it was really an accomplishment. On the way up during the last part of the journey are stone stairs looking to me like they must be the stairway to Heaven! There were switchbacks with landings winding and turning--beginning to just above sea level to high, high on the hill. I stopped counting at 500 stairs! Once we were well into the journey, there was no turning around; nowhere to go but to keep on going! The treck was beautiful out in nature, surrounded by the mountains and the turquoise Mediterranian Sea.

Well, on to the good news--I lost over 2 pounds. Today I am at 208. That puts me into the 50 Pound club.

Good luck to everyone! This is something we can do, thanks to Medifast!

Lan
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. - Henry David Thoreau

lan
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Postby Nicki » October 9th, 2005, 6:16 am

I'm down 5#'s this week, which just edges me into the 20# club!

Mama2BenandRachel - Way to go - I can't wait to see the 30# club!
Mytime - Wow - 1/2 way there! That made me shake a little harder! (Does shaking hard = more calories exerted?) :boing:

Tami - Great restart! Thanks for coming up with the Christmas challenge. We all deserve the gift of smaller, healthier bodies!

Christi - Early roll call made for fun Saturday reading. ;)

Lan - You deserve a huge pat on the back for doing so well while on vacation - in the pasta capital of the world no less!

Have a great week everyone!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby lauradr » October 9th, 2005, 9:08 am

Happy Sunday morning from the great state of Texas!!! :lol: I am down 5 lb. for the week I am soooooo happy. :lol: :lol: Congratulations to everyone. Have a great week :lol: :lol:

I am sorry did not log in :oops:
I'm not where I wanna be but, thank God I'm not where I use to be!

248/174/150

t: 5'11
lauradr

Next

Return to Roll Call