Sunday Morning Roll Call: May 14, 2006

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 14th, 2006, 8:29 pm

Hi EVERYONE...

I have nothing to report today...no loss, no gain...nothing. At least it's no gain. I'll let you know if anything changes on my Tuesday weigh-in, I'll report to you then! Don't worry Michelle, you'll "appreciate" starting back up on MF again so you can feel better again, right? I'm pullin' for you!

Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers, Road Mommies and replacement mothers!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby krissss » May 15th, 2006, 6:45 am

So sorry i am late.Busy Busy Busy with little league and Mothers day.BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....I am down 4lbs this week.That puts me in the 20# Club...........YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Congrats to everyone who passed on all those tempting Mothers day Yummys that I am sure you all faced.

Kriss
krissss
Preferred Member - #20 Club

a miracle

Postby Timpma » May 15th, 2006, 11:35 am

:roll: It's a miracle - I lost a pound this week. The most stressful of my life. I quit my job - TODAY!

Next week will be better~
Congrats to all us Losers!
Connie
Timpma
Newbie - #20 Club

Postby 2BHealthy » May 15th, 2006, 12:11 pm

I'm not sure if my ticker is right..I'm also a little late posting ;-) Congrats to everyone. I'm down 35lbs now!
Linda
2BHealthy

Postby BoPeep1 » May 15th, 2006, 3:21 pm

I usually love reading this thread, but just couldn't do it this week. For some reason Saturday morning I retained massive water. I don't even dare go near the scale, I'll weigh in again next week.
-Brandi
Height 5'9"
Started MF on 4/3/06

BoPeep1
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Kimber » May 15th, 2006, 7:13 pm

WAAAAA!!! Zero, Zip, NADA lost this week... and I was sooooo good! ( I really HATE that!)
Kimber
Regular Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » May 16th, 2006, 7:49 am

:byebye: Hey, Everyone ~

Your scales have been doing double time this week! What a super week and it is :kool: cool to read about your success.

:shock: Sheesh, those of you that are swingin' on the door to ONEderland - have you considered the Mr. Clean Look and shaved your head, clipped your toenails and exfoliated? :x Dang! So close to ONEderland - when the moment arrives, you will be scale-worthy!

:hmmm: Serendipity, what an awesome report about your NYC trip - loved hearing about the shopping wimps - you rock, Girl! So...what didja get? Any cool clothes?

Ktrout - loved reading about your prime rib dinner - you got it down and look at you - you are handsome, more fit than ever and your wife must have been so honored to arrive at the romantic restaurant with such a handsome hunk of a husband! Cool idea to go the day before Mother's Day to avoid the crowd.

Angel, I am glad to hear you are back on track - there is nothing easy about this weight loss thing but lemme tell ya, it is a whole lot harder to keep on losing the same pounds week after week - I am glad to hear that your resolve is firm, you are on it and we stand by you, wanting your success for you, too. Let's git 'er done, Angel! Your birthday will be here before you know it and the best gift that you can give yourself and your family is the gift of improved health.

Keep on shaking it up, Kids!

P.S. Some of you are flirting with danger...eating a bite or two of non-program grub can be the trigger that sets us off on a eating binge. A meal can turn into a month - :twisted: danger! :twisted: Danger! Back away from the bites - they do not lead to bliss but can lead to a binge...
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Hi everyone

Postby dede4wd » May 16th, 2006, 2:49 pm

Thanks for that post Nancy! You are SO wise!

Well, as you all know...Sunday roll calls are in the middle of my week. My weigh in day is Tuesday. I got on the scale this morning...not expecting much as Aunt Flo is coming...

Anyway, I fell over so hard after reading the scale that I might've knocked myself out on the bathroom counter. The scale this morning (and still says...I've checked twice!) said I weigh 185.4 This JUST can't be right! No way I went two weeks with onesie and twosie losses and then dropped nearly 7lbs? Was that a plateau? No. I'm confused. I'm not changing my ticker yet and I'm not going to ask to join the 50lb club...yet. Not until tomorrow morning when I see if this sticks!

DeDe
Last edited by dede4wd on May 16th, 2006, 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dede4wd

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » May 16th, 2006, 3:10 pm

yay i hope it does :D that would be awesome

well my weigh in is on mondays with my aunt and cousin...

so my MF starting weight is officially 220

85 lbs to lose to get down to 135

as bob the builder says "can we do it? YES WE CAN!" lol i need to stop watching that with my nephews :D
"Soon to be mrs sexy pants"
lilemo's getting married on April 6th 2008!!!!!

started changing my life 5/15/06
restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » May 16th, 2006, 4:23 pm

Gotta :heart: love that Bob the Builder - he is right-on, Dudes and Dudettes! :thumbsup:

Yeah, DeDe! 7 Pounds is totally possible - you just proved it again .

Some people have those Ka-thuds like that - TAKE 'EM!

:yippee: They are groovy! :yippee:

:hmmm: Now, Peeps, Ka-thuds do not happen when we wander the kitchen and :bib: sample things from the pantry, the refrigerator drawers and the cupboards or if we do the :drive: drive-up window thang.

Come on now, let's have a thinnin' week - summer is on it's way and we should not stretch the limits on the spandex of our babing suits! We could harm ourselves when that fabric snaps back - sortta like a bungee cord when it retracts, we could knock people over! :mrgreen:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby chelleA » May 16th, 2006, 7:57 pm

WEIGH :cheerleader: TO GO DEDE !!!!!!!!!!!! That's great! I hope that I have a mindboggling :goofy: loss this week. I know that I have peed a river! I've been back to the faithful for 2 days now and feel much better, thank you! :thumbup: And I need another "clean" day to get the hungries :bib: to go away! Good luck to everybody this week. I hope you all are the BIGGEST LOSERS !!!!!!!!!!
chelleA
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Lizabette » May 16th, 2006, 8:53 pm

This JUST can't be right! No way I went two weeks with onesie and twosie losses and then dropped 7lbs? Was that a plateau? No. I'm confused. I'm not changing my ticker yet and I'm not going to ask to join the 50lb club...yet. Not until tomorrow morning when I see if this sticks! DeDe

DEDE, my darling girl friend,

Take that number on the scale and run with it. You made it! Where does it say to wait to confirm a number?
You hit the magic number fair and square. So claim it and quit looking a gift horse in the mouth!!

50# Club belongs on your avatar NOW! And isn't it about time for an updated picture? Silver Fox can hardly wait, "ONEDERWOMAN".
Also time to see your duly awarded designation on your posts. I think this one really fits you...Image
but if you insist on the 'other one', guess I'll go along...

:heart:

Lizabette
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 16th, 2006, 10:02 pm

Thanks Everyone! I have one thing to say...Hey Ark, I'm BACK IN THE RACE!!!

:redprowl: :goldprowl:

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby FORMOMMY » May 17th, 2006, 6:55 am

Awesome job DeDe!!!!! That 50 club is getting crowded - way to go!
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 17th, 2006, 2:26 pm

It's official, it wasn't a fluke, I didn't get weird dyslexia or anything...I have OFFICIALLY changed my ticker!

DeDe
dede4wd

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call