Sunday Morning Roll Call: May 7, 2006

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby FORMOMMY » May 7th, 2006, 3:11 pm

Well - I lost 5 pounds this week. Now don't get all excited since I weigh the same as I did 2 weeks ago. That is because of the surgery I had on the 24th of April. See I gained 5 pounds that week but I was able to take off those same pounds this week. So it was a wash. I wish I had lost even 1 more than i gained but I am thrilled that I got it off.

Since I am still dealing with the knee and meds, I am not sure how I will do this week but I amhoping form some sort of loss this week.

Congrats to all the losers this week!!! Everyone is doing so well. I feel proud to be among all you wonderul people.
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby ChattieCathy57 » May 7th, 2006, 4:10 pm

Guess I'm one of the last to post today :)

I weighed myself on Wednesday (I know ...I know ... darn scale!) and I was down to 204 from last weeks 207 ~ which put me in the #20 club, thank you very much :thumbup: AND much to my surprise (because I am a slow loser) I am now down another 1.5 since Wednesday for a total of 4.5 this week ...Ahhhh ... I can taste Onderland now!

We had a Christening/First Communion party for my husbands two nephews today. It was my first time at a "party" since joining MF in March. OH! and last night my husband took me out to eat, as our sons all had other plans for the evening ... first time in a restaurant since MF too!!

I did very well both days (proud to say). Last night I had grilled salmon (and I inquired as to if they used any butter, etc..) and a large salad with fat free dressing on the side ... and sparkling water with a wedge of lime. Today, I had the prime rib (well, 1/2 of it ... my husband LOVES this program! - he gets to finish what I dont eat - :D ) and I also had the green beans and a small side salad with low fat vinagrette. :bib:

I bought a new suit Friday!! It is a "regular" womans size 16 (not a "W"). I thougth at first that it looked tight, but my family told me it looks wonderful! I guess I am conditioned to wearing everything so loose and baggy that the proper size is a foreign thing to me! (but believe me! - I am getting use to it ;) )

I am so proud of all you losers & maintainers, I love reading your posts each week ... YOU all inspire me :clap:

Have a good week everyone
Cathy :heart:

Start date: 3/26/06
Height: 5'6"

... a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips!
ChattieCathy57
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Elke » May 7th, 2006, 4:14 pm

Well despite one heck of a Bike Rally party....I lost 2 to 3 pounds...I cant see the line too well so I will call it 2 pounds lost.
Last edited by Elke on May 8th, 2006, 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby deszignerchick » May 7th, 2006, 7:43 pm

No loss this week. I'm not going to let it get me down.
Way to go to all you losers and maintainers.
Gayle
deszignerchick
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Crystal » May 7th, 2006, 8:06 pm

Congratulations to all you who have reached milestones this week!

I have lost another 3lbs. The last 2-3 weeks have been kind of slow, so I am hoping that it will pick up this week.

Have a great week everyone!
Crystal
Crystal
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Re: Sunday Morning Roll Call: May 7, 2006

Postby Guest » May 7th, 2006, 8:29 pm

Lisa, how much are you weighing now? Congratualtions on the 3#s loss this week! Great job!!! I need to talk to you on a daily basis ... I need to be accountable ...

I had a bad week again and I've gained 2 pounds ... I know I am retaining water due to the high sodium foods I've been eating ...

I really can't go out anymore ... I have to stay home, drink my one gallon of water daily and follow my shakes' schedule to the "T" ... If I go out I don't drink enough water, I skip my meals (shakes) and then I end up eating the wrong foods.

I'm back to the house of the 30s again ... and you are almost at the onederland ... I am so jealous (in a good way) I was so close to your weight loss and now I am about 30 pounds away :x I hate myself for doing this to myself :cry: but I'll get there soon, you'll see ...

I've been very stressed out ... one of my very dear and closed friends lost her son (22 yrs-old) on a bike :easyrider: accident (80 miles P/H chrash with a truck and WITHOUT a HELMET). It happened last Thursday and he died this morning. (I ate one box of bars in one day and I've been over doing on the protein foods lately). Please, pray for us!!!

"I WISH GOD COULD PASS A LAW THAT NO SON NOR DAUGHTER COULD DIE BEFORE THEIR MOTHERS DID."

Love,
{{{hugs}}}
Angelica :angel:

Re: Sunday Morning Roll Call: May 7, 2006

Postby 1Angel » May 7th, 2006, 8:38 pm

Satart Date 01/29/06
img border="0" src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wcUj84e/weight.png">
1Angel
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby falisamarie » May 7th, 2006, 8:39 pm

Angelica

First a big hug to you :hugblue: I know that this is not easy and when something tragic happens it makes it that much worse. Honey I am on here everyday all you have to do is PM or IM me and I am here for you. You can do this and you will do this, I have total and complete faith in you! You have not failed because you have not given up. If I have to I will walk with you one step at a time till you are strong enough to walk on your own no matter how long that may take.

You are special and you deserve to be a thinner healthier you. Do this for you!

I have some thing to do tomorrow so I may not be around til later in the evening but send me an e mail or call me as my house phone will be forwarded to my cell.

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby thefinest » May 8th, 2006, 5:12 am

Well I'm down another 3.5 lbs on my official weigh in day for a total of 7.5 lbs. My husband started on the 1st and is down 9lbs his first week. Makes me mad that he gets on and loses more in one week than I do in two! Not really, :D I'm happy for him.

I'm hoping for another 3lb loss this week!!! Come on body let loose of the fat already!!! :-P
4/24/2006@176.5lbs 5`10
[/url]
thefinest
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Tiolazz » May 8th, 2006, 7:17 am

Down another 3.5lbs this week, for a total of 24lbs so far, Just 1.5 more lbs till I am in onederland....

I can't weight.. LOL

Terri
Tiolazz
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Lost 4 pounds

Postby Mike » May 8th, 2006, 7:19 am

I'm down another 4 pounds this week.. yea!. All the walking at the men's retreat this weekend helped I am sure.
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Kimber » May 8th, 2006, 8:20 am

WOOOOHOOO!!!! I lost 6 lbs this week! (Okay granted a lot was water retention from the evil curse! But having been a slow loser for the last three weeks, I'll take what I can get!

I have now officially lost 50 LBS!

My ten year old daughter is so proud of me. But now she says it's time for me to stop. She said, "Mommy, I'm happy your getting heathy, but I love your fat!" Oh to see the eyes through your child! We would ALL feel good about ourselves.

Good luck and best wishes to all this week!
Kimber
Regular Member - #50 Club

my first weight loss

Postby pixiewhispers » May 8th, 2006, 9:12 am

I lost 7 pounds this week! It is my first four days on the plan.

Off to a great start.
Mamie Ann
239/234/145
pixiewhispers
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Week 1 loss

Postby losingwithmedifast » May 8th, 2006, 3:17 pm

I lost 8 pounds in my first week and I am thrilled. I did slip up a little and had two bacardi and diet pepsi's at my hubby's birthday party on Saturday but I did not have one bite of ice cream cake, snack mix, or an of the other yummies available. I will not deter from the program again though...
I am proud that I am able to control my eating so much better that before. I also measure and lost 4 inches (.5 in chest, 1 in waist, 1.5 in hips and .5 in arm and leg) That is motivation at its best!
losingwithmedifast

Postby Diana » May 8th, 2006, 4:41 pm

Down another 3.1 lbs for a total of 30.3!! Current weight is 272.2

Congrats, all! Here's to another fabulous week!

Diana
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call