Struggling...

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Struggling...

Postby lifelovinaries » April 30th, 2006, 11:23 am

Ok, well I attended the roll call...a 1 lb overall loss this week. Unfortunately, as of yesterday when I weighed myself, I had lost a total of 9.5lbs (in three weeks). I just KNEW by this morning I would be joining the 10 lb club. BUT NO!! :x My body had other plans and forgot to send my metabolism the memo. But then again, I just know it could not have been the Cheez-its and other junk I decided I could eat yesterday (I thought you guys had just forgotten to add that stuff to the list of approved foods!) :oops: My weight loss tracker was telling everyone that I had been 227.5 (9.5 down) and this morning I pain-stakingly had to change it to 229.0 GRRRR!!! Oh well, it is no one's fault but my own and I accept full responsibility.

For those of you that read this post, thanks for accepting the invitation to my pity party but it's depressing here so we all GOTTA GO!! Once again, I am going to claim the 10 lb club by Tuesday. If I claim it, I will achieve it. :idea: Maybe I should pay attention to my own statement that I have in my signature...U THINK?!?

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby falisamarie » April 30th, 2006, 11:51 am

A little pity party ever now and the is not such a bad thing, as long as you are not wallowing in self pity. The past is the past and it is over and done! You can do this just stick with the program and the 10# club is all yours!

I believe in :you:

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Ct. Yankee » April 30th, 2006, 12:08 pm

Yesterday is history, and you know what you did wrong. Everyone has weak moments, you are not alone. Success on this program begins with committment, and there are so many wonderful members on this forum, who will be there to support you as you travel on your weight loss journey. You have already lost over 9 lbs, and that is wonderful! :D If you follow the quick start book, drink all your water, and measure your Lean and Green meal out, everyday, then you will lose, as you already found out by losing weight already. Just be strong! Toss the Cheetos and their extra salt away and stay with all of us, we will help you get to where you want to be. Good luck, and remember, there is not one person among us, who hasn't struggled with weight loss or has not ever been tempted. Don't feel bad, just get back on the bandwagon! You can DO it!!! ;)

Joan
Ct. Yankee

Hi

Postby dede4wd » April 30th, 2006, 7:40 pm

I didn't get the cheeze-nitz memo Ha Ha! I've had several pity parties, most of them VERY public on this forum and this forum got me through them and we'll do our best to get you through this one too!

Yesterday is GONE! I'm really happy you're OVER it! Let's get shaking and I'm happy you vented here. Next time, do it BEFORE the cheeze thingees!

Let's get shaking!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby lauradr » April 30th, 2006, 7:50 pm

lifelovinaries, Today is a new day.
I'm not where I wanna be but, thank God I'm not where I use to be!

248/174/150

t: 5'11
lauradr
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Becky » April 30th, 2006, 8:16 pm

lifelovinaries--just keep going. don't look back. tomorrow you get a day that begins with no mistakes, no cheats, it's pure! hold on to that & just go from oatmeal to oatmeal, shake to shake, you can do it!

i've had a week where i was down several pounds & was almost to my weigh in day & then for some reason i went up a few pounds & then on the day i track my loss, had no loss to report! and that was with no cheating. so... we all have weeks where the scale either stays the same or may go up for some reason. just remember that when we have bad stuff, the scale generally will not go down. so try to avoid the bad stuff by coming to the forum or calling your health advisor to get encouragement. one of us will talk you out of it (step away from the cheetos, back up slowly with your hands in the air!) and keep you on the straight and narrow. :D
Becky (Pettit) Renfro
Certified Health Advisor
Becky
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Postby Jan » April 30th, 2006, 8:26 pm

Hi there lifelovin.....
Well fortunately "do overs" are allowed. We call that learning. :mrgreen: You've learned now you can just get going again. You'll make it -- next time those cheetos call your name you'll be much much stronger. But I understand I love them -- in fact I used to eat them til I was literally sick and then keep going to finish the bag. Hmmmm what is it about those nasty cheese things anyway???? I see them for what they really are now -- pound putter oners!!! Have you ever noticed how lumpy they are -- hmmm that's just the way we're going to look if we munch them :mrgreen:
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Becky » April 30th, 2006, 8:36 pm

i LOOOOOOOOOVE cheese. it could be my middle name. and then one day my mom mentioned to me, "have you ever noticed how hard it is to scrub melted, baked on, cheese off of a plate? think about what it does when we eat it & how it sticks to our heart & arteries!" .... sigh.... i love cheese, but it doesn't love us. how come spinach or broccoli can't look & taste like cheese? :|
Becky (Pettit) Renfro
Certified Health Advisor
Becky
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Return to The Weight Room