Really struggling

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby mmob » February 3rd, 2006, 11:47 am

Dagnab it - that was me - I keep getting logged out of here and posting as a guest!! LOL

Sorry -

Still thinking about ya!!

Cheers!
Maria

Started MF 1/23/06 at 204.5lbs

Let the disappointments pass
Let the laughter fill your glass.....
mmob
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby MomJackieLee » February 3rd, 2006, 11:56 am

Yuck - prednisone always makes me feel like I have the WORST case of the flu. I hope you are doing ok. No advice, just big hugs!!
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby falisamarie » February 3rd, 2006, 3:35 pm

OK time for an update on day 2. I am not a happy camper!!! I waited till about 3 to take my prednisone and then had a bar at 4. Before that my hubby (who had told me not to take anything out for dinner because we would go out for my lean and green) went into town and he got 2 fish sandwiches from Arby's and curly fries...ugggg. Well he was just leaving to go pick up something from work and "informed" me that he was not all that hungry after eating his 2 fish sandwiches and curly fries so he did not want to go out..ugggg. So I am hoping that the fish I JUST took out of the freezer will thaw quickly and I will tell you I was quick to inform him that I AM NOT going to run out later when he is hungry and "pick him something up." I usually never tell him no but he is just going to have to understand that right now things are really hard for me and I don't feel like smelling McDonalds fries all the way home knowing I can't have them. Still have been totally compliant with the plan but after I took the prednisone the cravings are quickly coming back. Well 8 days to go so keep praying I am extremely swollen and hate this medication!!!!!

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » February 3rd, 2006, 3:45 pm

Lisa, you are WAY more accomodating and understanding than I am! If MY hubby did that, guess what? He'd be taking me out anyway and he'd sit and WATCH ME EAT just like you did for the past three weeks, and TALK TO ME, while I eat! I don't know how you deal with that and keep such a great attitude!! My hats off to you!!! :bow:

One thing, this is unsolicited advice, but I am gonna put it out there anyway. Just be careful not to cross the line between being a good wife/mom AND being a door mat. Don't let people take advantage of you. You deserve to be treated as wonderfully as you treat everyone else. You are a sweet, good hearted, loving, considerate, lovely woman. You deserve to be treated that way :) JMHO :)
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Lizabette » February 3rd, 2006, 6:48 pm

How's it going today, Lisa? You are still in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there with us! Can't do without you.

Lizabett
:thumbig:
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Previous

Return to The Weight Room