starting tomorrow.....

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

starting tomorrow.....

Postby Franco » February 25th, 2007, 4:57 pm

Well my stuff came friday. And I am ready to start tomorrow....
Can I really lose 20 pounds in a month?
My wife and I split a months supply to see if we can do it.
So if anyone has some words of wisdom I'll be trying to read up on the site so I can lose my newbie status and not ask the same old questions...

Franco
Franco

Postby SuzyQ66 » February 25th, 2007, 5:03 pm

Welcome Franco :D - tomorrow it will be one month since I have been following the program and as of this morning I have lost 18.5 pounds. I don't officially weigh in til tomorrow and will then move my weight loss ticker. Men typically lose weight faster than women. This is a wonderful program and the people on this site give a lot of wonderful support. Welcome and don't be shy - ask any questions you want.
Sue
SuzyQ66
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby big ron » February 25th, 2007, 5:27 pm

Franco welcome. The facts are if you work the program it works and works fast. You can expect to lose 3 to 5 lbs a week. I average 5 lbs a week when I am really good. The program works better than any others out ther that I have tried. Keep posting
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Franco » February 25th, 2007, 5:58 pm

i am going to work it. I am student teaching right now so its going to be tricky. i have to mix the drinks quick and on the fly. I bought one case of the rfd but need to make it last. it sure isn't cheap to loose weight and heathy. but i'll wake up get on the scale and do the work.

thanks for the quick replies
Franco

Postby furball7 » February 25th, 2007, 6:01 pm

WELCOME :D

Sherry
furball7
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Mike » February 25th, 2007, 6:30 pm

Franco wrote:i am going to work it. I am student teaching right now so its going to be tricky. i have to mix the drinks quick and on the fly. I bought one case of the rfd but need to make it last. it sure isn't cheap to loose weight and heathy.

Franco,
Welcome to the forum and to the new change in your life.
Just a couple of words for ya. If you are splitting the months supply with your wife, meaning 2 weeks for yourself, you may want to think about a reorder in about a week as it may take a week or so to get to you.
Also, my wife and I are teachers and its the most simple thing that we have found to do. Especially with the RTD's. You can premix your shakes and refrigerate them. Also, I usually have one supplement before I leave home, then I have a shake or the bar at the break time around 10 AM, then I have a shake, the bar, or soup at lunch, then something after school (3-4 PM). A snack around 5PM and then the Lean and Green somewhere 6-8 PM and then something before bed.
The shakes are easy to make.... just drink half a bottle of water and add the shake packet to the bottle... voila.... shake.
Hope these hints help. We are all loaded with them. Good luck... and by the way.... what's the subject you teach?
:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby nickieluv » February 25th, 2007, 7:04 pm

Welcome!

Mike's right - and there are a lot of teachers on the boards. I know you're supposed to take 20 minutes for every meal but to be honest, I have to just chug 2 shakes a day to get them in at work. I've been on program for 9 weeks and just lost 20 pounds - but I have only myself to blame because I was either half on-plan or not doing MF at all for pretty much the whole month of January. In the last four weeks I've lost 11 pounds, but men will lose faster. So yes, you can expect to have great losses if you DO NOT CHEAT! And after the first few days you should find it's not that hard to resist treats.

Definitely place another order soon - once you see how great this program is you will NOT want to ever run out of supplements!

Glad to meet you - can't wait to see your progress.
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby TonyR » February 25th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Welcome Franco!! Good luck and just like everyone else said....make sure you order within a week if you like the program! ;)
Start 5/1/06
Goal 3/1/07
TonyR
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Franco » February 25th, 2007, 8:12 pm

Mike -

by supplement do you mean a shake? should I be taking anyother supplemnts vitamins?

Franco
Franco

Postby Mike » February 25th, 2007, 8:21 pm

Supplement is shake, soup, bar, pudding, chili, eggs, oatmeal... any of those things that came in the box. You will see supplement, replacement, medifast meal, and other terms on the forum used to mean the 5 mini-meals that we use on the medifast plan.
Some people do take other vitamins and medications, but usually we won't refer to these as supplements.
Hope these hints help ya.... :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.