Starting Saturday!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Starting Saturday!

Postby Nelliebly » November 11th, 2005, 3:15 pm

Hi!

I am joing the ranks tomorrow. I got my shipment today and am pumped up about starting! I have type 2 diabetes and PCOS. I need to lose close to 80lbs. Did something like this years ago-lost 62 and got pregnant with my 1st daughter. That was a plus! I can't wait to get going in the morning-it'll mean less for me to plan during the day by having this plan to follow. Less likely to mess up.

So here goes, wish me luck!

Nell
Starting my 40's healthy and having fun doing it!
Start date: Nov 12 2005

Nelliebly

Postby Shellster » November 11th, 2005, 3:42 pm

Good Luck Nell!!

I just finished my first week and it was hard but well worth it, stick to it. I lost 6 lbs my first week and am thrilled with that. Good luck.
Michelle
Shellster
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Michelle1210 » November 11th, 2005, 4:05 pm

Hi Nell
you have joined a great community here, I started last monday for me my weeks go from monday to monday and I too lost 6 lbs my first week, this week is slower due to an univted guest ;)
I'am using the diabetic products and i really like them , i just recieved my shippment today and i tried the diabetic crunch bar and is it good.
i'am hypo glycemic and I found the reg to sweet for my taste....
happy shakin :D
Michelle
Starting Date 10/31/05
Weight 221/208

Michelle1210
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Nicki » November 11th, 2005, 4:52 pm

Hi Nell - You're doing yourself a great favor by beginning MF and participating in the forum. I find it really inspirational ... especially that first week ... Looking back at the posts and seeing so many people who've had great successes here. I also have PCOS, and MF is going better for me than any of my previous attempts!

Best of luck!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Nelliebly » November 11th, 2005, 6:31 pm

Thanks for the welcome!!!! I am psyched to get going with this! I went and rearranged my cabinets just for MY food and it's the only place I'll eat from! :D I know the first 3 days will be the hardest, but I'm busy this weekend with sports so I'll be able to avoid the-"I am bored, let's see what's in the fridge" syndrome.

Counting down to 6am!

Nell

Nelliebly

Postby mytime » November 12th, 2005, 12:15 am

Nell - WELCOME !!! This site is the VERY BEST !!!! I posted like crazy my first three days and it really helped. Be sure to get all of your water in and drink boullion if you are feeling weak. Also do not forget you can have a snack. I too have PCOS and this program is the only thing I have found that has worked. It has also cleared up most of my bad skin from the PCOS. YOU CAN DO THIS !!!! The wt flys off and the time flys by !!!! Best of luck to you on day one ! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Michelle1210 » November 12th, 2005, 8:27 am

What is POCS :?:
Starting Date 10/31/05
Weight 221/208

Michelle1210
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Nelliebly » November 12th, 2005, 12:19 pm

PCOS - Polycystic ovary syndrome. Causes all sorts of fun things. Male hair growth on body, lose of hair, weight gain, insulin resistance, infertility, and much more. I have some of it, but not as bad as others I've met. It's a whole metabolic problem, you have to work on many things to get the body working right, and it's a pain in the neck.

Nell

Nelliebly

Return to Come on in.