Starting on Saturday!! Here is My Pic

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Starting on Saturday!! Here is My Pic

Postby VictoriousNat » August 24th, 2006, 5:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

Thanks again for the warm welcome!!! My coworkers went out drinking tonight, but I came home to reorganize my pantry and guess what?!!!
My Medifast boxes were on the living room floor. Hubby probably thought it was Home Shopping so he did not tell me I got packages. :lol:

So saturday will be my first day!!! (special day and great day to start!)

So you have a face for the name, I am including "Before" Shots. I will have DH take some of me in my skivvies, side view etc and I will post when I am at the 1 month mark. I weighed in tonight at 267.2.

In the meantime, I will as Unca to post 3 pics:

1: October 2001 - approx 275#

2. May 2006 - approx 269#

3. May 1999 - can't remember what I weighed

The first (I am in a suit) is at my company's conference that we put on. That pic was about 1 month after Sept 11th. I am guessing I was at about 275.

The second pic - don't know what got into me going all sleeveless- is me in Barbados on my honeymoon last year - I am at 269 on that trip.
I went sleveless for a hot second and put a gauze shirt back on after pic was taken. I include it so you can see me - in the suit I am all covered up. Even though in the Barbados pic I weigh less than the 1st pic - I look bigger to myself and most people. I can only attribute it to continuing loss of muscle tone. BUT all that is going to change!!!! WOHOO!!

Pic 3 is me at a concert in Texas - I felt really pretty that night. My hair had begun falling out (it used to be thick and longer) and I was so happy I got it to behave and look like I had combed it. LOL

Thanks in advance for your support and for answering all my crazy questions to come!! :D
VictoriousNat

Postby Guest » August 24th, 2006, 6:06 pm

Welcome. I'm considered a newbie also. I have been on MF for 4 weeks now. I love this program. Never hungry and I am able to pull my jeans off without unzipping them. You're going to love it too I'm sure.

Postby VictoriousNat » August 24th, 2006, 6:34 pm

Unca,

Thanks for the lightning quick posting of my pics!!
VictoriousNat

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » August 24th, 2006, 6:51 pm

Welcome! Thank you for posting your pics!!!

Have a great evening and let's keep shakin'! :cheermed:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Amber » August 24th, 2006, 6:54 pm

Hi 'Nat,
Looking forward to seeing less of you!
Tough out the first few days, it'll be much easier afterwards-
Amber

Goal Met November 1, 2006
#44, 23 weeks
Amber
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Welcome

Postby pandasmom » August 24th, 2006, 7:17 pm

Hello there and welcome.. You can do it believe me.. This is the easiest thing I have ever done. I started in April at 257 and as of today i have lost 62 lbs and over 30 inches.. i feel great.. I posted before and after pics under the studio look for one listed as MY Change.

There are a lot of wonderful people here for sure. I have made some friends here i will have for a long time...
IF EVER you get down, have a question or just need to talk. You can post it and any one will write you back. Also please feel free to write me any time you like. I will try to support and encourage you.
i try to give people some suggestions that have really helped me feel free to email and i will let you no if you are interested..

Well welcome.. Hope to hear from you soon. Terri
Terri
pandasmom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Arklahoma » August 24th, 2006, 7:27 pm

Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby wildtrk » August 24th, 2006, 8:06 pm

Nice to put a face with the name...I am looking forward to seeing less of you.
327/247/199
MF Start Date 4/14/06
10# - 4/26 40# - 5/25 70# - 7/27
20# - 5/04 50# - 6/18 80# - 8/31
30# - 5/15 60# - 7/1

New Start Date 1/22/10
Starting weight 355/345/199
10# - 2/2/10

"How long does getting thin take?" Pooh asked anxiously.
wildtrk
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Sojourner » August 24th, 2006, 8:07 pm

Hi again, Nat!
Thanks for posting your pics--you have a wonderful smile! Don't worry, you'll be loving sleeveless in no time!

I wish you well over the weekend, the first few days are the toughest, but once you've got those behind you, it gets SO much easier. Saturday's a great day to start because we have a Roll Call Forum where everyone posts their weight loss for the week on Sundays.

Are you excited? I'm excited for you!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby cyn » August 25th, 2006, 5:17 am

Nat~ I was so happy to read your post! I am starting today and just had my first weigh in today. I hadnt been on the scale in ages :cry: Many of the weightloss boards I have seen have members who only need to lose a few pounds and I have always felt out of place. I think I will be right at home here. Today I was 272.5 and I dont want to ever see that number again!! I have been lurking around the boards and see people with amazing results! Since we are starting about the same I would love to have a support buddy if you are interested. I wish you much luck with the program and am so excited to watch the progress. Now lets get shakin'!!
cyn

Postby Serendipity » August 25th, 2006, 5:29 am

Yep, girls, it can be done and it's not nearly as hard as you might think. After the first few yucky days, it gets easier and can be smooth sailing if you stick to it.

When I started last October, there were several of us starting together......Nicki, Lauren, Hyperion (he reached goal and doesn't post anymore. Lauradr, Vicki, and Dogma were there, too.....then soon after, in January and whole new group started. Many of us have had huge success and it's been really fun to be part of such a successful group.

Keep with it and you will get to be part of the continuing success of this forum.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby loriannk » August 25th, 2006, 5:48 am

Hello & Welcome!

Glad you found us losers. Nice to see you.
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby Elke » August 25th, 2006, 6:10 am

Welcome to the group, nice to have you with us :)
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby VictoriousNat » August 25th, 2006, 7:34 am

cyn wrote:Nat~ I was so happy to read your post! I am starting today and just had my first weigh in today. I hadnt been on the scale in ages :cry: Many of the weightloss boards I have seen have members who only need to lose a few pounds and I have always felt out of place. I think I will be right at home here. Today I was 272.5 and I dont want to ever see that number again!! I have been lurking around the boards and see people with amazing results! Since we are starting about the same I would love to have a support buddy if you are interested. I wish you much luck with the program and am so excited to watch the progress. Now lets get shakin'!!

Hey Cyn,

I'd love for us to be support buddies!! :D I am only telling two people about MF - my DH (of course LOL) and my best friend/cousin who lost 60 lbs on the UK version of MF and encourages me and advises me every day (more so on the emotional part and how to handle PEOPLE!!). I am considering telling my mommy so she can pray for and with me. She is the best mom and always supports me (even though seeing me so heavy breaks her heart).

So yep, I am gonna put my email in my profile so we can keep each other accountable without judging each other. So nice to meet you!! :)
VictoriousNat

Postby Elizabeth » August 25th, 2006, 9:06 am

Hi Nat! Welcome to the board :) I just recently started MF with a couple of rocky weeks but am on track this week and losing everyday. I plan to stay on plan strictly and be a big loser with you and others! I love going back and reading the archive posts of the big losers here. It is really helpful. Hang in there this weekend. My experience of the first few days are almost like having the flu. Its probably best to baby yourself this weekend. Best wishes to you and I look forward to seeing more of you on the board.
Elizabeth

Next

Return to Come on in.