FedEx delivered to me on Saturday!!!!!!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

FedEx delivered to me on Saturday!!!!!!

Postby mama2benandrachel » December 3rd, 2005, 9:44 am

Hi all!

I went to take out the trash this morning and my MF delivery had arrived!!!!!! Talk about feeling like Christmas!!!!! I was completely out of bars and getting pretty low on everything else. When Nancy mentioned that the orders could take longer, I put my order in on Wednesday, 11/30. I was thrilled to see it come today! They threw in a Holiday Survival Guide! I haven't read it yet, but I'll bet it has WONDERFUL ideas in it! Thank you MF!!!!!!!!!

Notice my ticker!!!!!!!!! After my BAD week last week, I am down 2 lbs. from my B4 Thanksgiving week pig out!!!!!!!!!! Really, I'm down 13 lbs. this week, because when I got on the scales Monday, I weighed 260!!!!! I couldn't believe I messed up THAT bad!!!!!! Nancy was right! It was mostly a water imbalance!!!! Plus, I bought the Biggest Loser Workout DVD!!!! Oh my God! It is a workout!!!!!! I over did it Tuesday night and I could barely move for 3 days!!!!!!! I did the strenghening workout last night and it was great and my muscles have recovered!!!!!

I had to reschedule my physical (it was 12/23). It will be this Friday, 12/9. I wanted to be down to 235 B4 seeing my doc again because she asked how much I wanted to lose B4 the physical (3 months ago). I told her 50 lbs. (I had already lost 22) I told her I was doing Medifast. She seemed thrilled! We will see where I'm at tomorrow and next Friday!!!! I can't wait!!!!! I LOVE this plan!!!!! I will not call it a diet anymore! This will be my way of life!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful, safe, and blessed week everyone!!!!!!!
Take care and God Bless,
Judy <><

1st MF start: 9/9/2005
1st restart: 10/16/2006
2nd restart: 9/9/2007

mama2benandrachel
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby dlr2424 » December 3rd, 2005, 12:13 pm

Judy...... :clap: ....great for you... :yes: ....your doctor will be so proud of you!!!!!!!!.....

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LoriO » December 7th, 2005, 9:23 pm

My last MF order came UPS. I thought that was odd, it was supposed to be coming FedEx.

Start Date 9/19/05
319/244.5/150
Lori
LoriO
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Return to Weight Loss