I shot that cheating scale! @#$%@

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Spunky » June 4th, 2005, 11:52 am

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK already, you guys win. I changed my start weight. Today I am officially down 3 more, so that puts me in the 30 # club.
Thanks for the swift kicks. I am sooooooo back on track. My new digital scale should be arriving next week from Nancy's web site. Check it out!
Happy Trails Y'all......... Spunky

258/238/148healthy
Spunky
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » June 4th, 2005, 1:35 pm

THANK GOODNESS!! I thought I was gonna have to fly home over this one!! And GOOD GRIEF.........the 30# CLUB!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :git:

I'm off to the movies.......no buttered popcorn for me :D

BIG HUGS GOOFY GIRL,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby fatBgone » June 4th, 2005, 2:42 pm

YEAH :thumbup: Spunky.....finally you got some sense knocked into your noggin!! :hammerhead:

I just got home and was anxious to get online - and one of the main things I wanted to check on was your ticker - to make sure you fixed it!!

So, I'm glad & even thrilled that now you're in the 30# club!!! :bounce: I should be joining you there tomorrow! :stroll: I'll know for sure when I weigh in, but I've already weighed a couple of times this week and as long as I don't bounce up at all...then I'll finally be coming through the door and taking that front row seat that Nancy has been saving for me!!

Hey Christi - what movie did you go see? Just curious! I went to see Madagascar with my kids the other day and then I also saw that Traveling Pants one. I liked both of them. I took a bar in with me and my own water both times...oooh - but I WANTED that popcorn!!
Lisa
fatBgone

Postby LilMsTexas » June 4th, 2005, 6:42 pm

We went to see Star Wars (all boys remember). How was the traveling pants movie?? My son wants us to go see Madagascar (sp?) and I'm sure we will soon. GREAT JOB taking in the bar. I just had a diet coke tonight........blah blah blah.
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby martha » June 4th, 2005, 9:04 pm

Spunky----Congratulations on the weight loss.. thank godness you changed it and took credit for your 27# loss. no matter what the scale said before you shot it(he-he) you did lose the 27# on it.. congratulations--- you did good and the scale through MF is a really good one.. have a great day---Martha

FatBgone and LilMsTexas-- congratulations on the great job of staying on program while at the movies and with kids at that.. I still have that barrier to go over..
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Spunky » June 5th, 2005, 5:24 am

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your comments. :3head: :thumbup:

Fatbgone~you are not bossy, just concerned. To cute in your wording.
Doglover~ thanks for not allowing me out of the club.
Tumbleweed~ I wish I had a video for you to watch that thing shatter in a million pieces!
LilMsTexas~it would have been great to get you back home. Thanks
Martha~ thanks for the congrats.
24K~ thanks for bragging rights.
Maura~ "go change that ticker right now like all your bossy MF buddies said"
Jan~ a web cam is a great idea. Send me your scales everyone!
Triskets~ thanks for your story on your husband. light bulb moment
Angelia~ thanks for the scale story.
Hope I didn't miss anyone. See y'all on the boards 30# skinnier!

258/238/148healthy
Spunky

Postby Guest » June 5th, 2005, 7:32 am

LilMsTexas wrote:We went to see Star Wars (all boys remember). How was the traveling pants movie?? My son wants us to go see Madagascar (sp?) and I'm sure we will soon. GREAT JOB taking in the bar. I just had a diet coke tonight........blah blah blah.

The traveling pants movie was good....definitely a chick flick though - but it'll make you laugh & cry. My husband took my kids to see Star Wars...I wouldn't mind, BUT.. :hammerhead: ....hehe! Did YOU like it? And take you lil boy to see Madagascar - it's funny & cute.

You did good too.....no popcorn!! Crazy, uh??? The ONLY reason I used to go to movies was to get that stuff. :thumbup:

Postby fatBgone » June 5th, 2005, 7:37 am

OOPS.... :oops: That was me....I forgot to log in....actually I checked that little box that says to automatically log me in, so I didn't think I had to, but when it posted, it was from a guest instead of me....oh well.... :scratchhead:
Lisa
fatBgone

Postby Spunky » June 5th, 2005, 3:20 pm

I am a popcorn junkie!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see Travelin' Pants. Sounds like a good one. Thanks for the info. I will have to tie my hands to the chair or wait till it comes out on DVD.

258/238/148healthy
Spunky

Postby Spunky » June 11th, 2005, 5:17 am

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I bought a MF scale from Nancy's website. YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL SCALE - This is the one and it's inexpensive!!!!!!!

It is easy to read, you don't need glasses, it has HUGE NUMBERS. Jump on and the digital scale works it's magic! I used to be a popcorn junkie, now I am a daily scale junkie.

I have lost a pound a day since I got the scale. It thrills me to no end to get on that scale every morning at the same time and see the digits move :D Check it out!

On the spunky scale I give it a 10 :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

258/238/148healthy
Spunky

Postby fatBgone » June 11th, 2005, 2:30 pm

I have that digital scale from TSFL (through Nancy's site) also. It is awesome - and the price is unbeatable. It's normally $75 or something and it's on sale for $24...what a steal of a deal!! This was the special for May - so for all of you who missed out....you're in luck!! It's been extended through June, so hurry and order one!! It is the most accurate scale I've seen (it weighs in .2 increments).

I agree with Spunky 100% - score of 10 thumbs up!!!

PS....We are NOT getting a commission (right - Nancy) on these if you all decide to buy one....just trying to make sure you don't miss the boat!! You'll LOVE it and you can't even find one this nice for even 1/2 the price at any local stores. (I had looked before they went on special here - and the average price for one this nice is easily $59 - $75.)
Last edited by fatBgone on June 11th, 2005, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lisa
fatBgone

Postby victoria7 » June 11th, 2005, 5:33 pm

After realizing that my $5 scale from Walgreens wasn't doing it, I ordered a scale from Nancy this morning! I can't wait to get it... :-) I'm soon to join the weekly weigh in! :-)
victoria7
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Spunky » June 11th, 2005, 7:10 pm

Lisa, great post!

We just want to shout it on the roof tops how great this digital scale is.

There is no money in it for us, just satisfaction that we are helping others on the journey to fat digits gone for good!

258/238/148healthy
Spunky

Previous

Return to The Weight Room