Am i cheating?

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Am i cheating?

Postby krandle » April 21st, 2005, 8:49 pm

Day four on the plan. Doing it right that is. I was just wondering about the food. Today i had:
3 shakes
1bar
1 chicken noodle soup
1oatmeal
3 oz of chicken
Please tell me i did not go out of ketosis!?
krandle
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby bikipatra » April 22nd, 2005, 12:20 am

You did not go out of ketosis. However, it is unclear whether you are doing a full fast or lean and green. A full fast is 6 supplements, which you had. A 5-1, or lean and green, would have been 5 supplements and a little more chicken than you had and 2 cups of salad or a cup or a cup and a half of non-starchy vegetables. You did not have any vegetables or salad. A full fast(only shakes and other supplements) is to be done ONLY under the advisement of a MD). If they are having a really rough day or are extremely active, people on MF are permitted an extra supplement every now and again.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby Nancy » April 22nd, 2005, 2:35 am

Hi, Krandle and welcome back! :byebye:

You didn't CHEAT per se, Kiddo. I'd like to see that serving of vegetables to balance your semi-puny protein portion.

The first few days can be :brickwall: hard for some of us and if you need a little something more, it is always best to choose a nutritionally balanced Medifast meal replacement and that's exactly what you did.

If your day is especially long, sometimes a 6th supplement is needed. I have had some really long days recently - up at 6:20 AM and go-go-go all day until 2:30 or 3 AM. I have Chai Latte or oatmeal just before I hit the hay and I had a snack at 10 PM, too.

You will get through the :twisted: treacherous :twisted: first few days and soon be on to week two.

:secret: I see that 70 pound weight loss and I am just really truly pock-a-dooly happy for ya, Krandle! :bounce:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby krandle » April 22nd, 2005, 10:08 am

thank you. I really have to buckle down to get in the hang of things again. So i will incorporate some greens in my meal.
Thank you
krandle

Return to The Weight Room