Jo (Serendipity) After Pictures. Results can be typical!

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby kmr » January 2nd, 2007, 10:12 am

Jo,
You look great!!!!!! You look so petite and so much younger! Congratulations! I loved seeing your goal pics. You look beautiful. I'm sure your hubby loves the way you look too! Awesome and inspiring! :yourock:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » January 2nd, 2007, 2:26 pm

Dear dear, Jo ~

How wonderful for us all to be included in your journey to health and happy thinniness!

We have been able to :shades: watch the wonder of you becoming you and :heart: loved every moment of it.

You are indeed vibrant-looking and we :clap: celebrate your success with you. Life holds no greater thing than being able to fully enjoy the wonder and greatness of life itself and there you are, holding new life in your arms.

:secret: BTW, your grandsons Jacob and Lucas are so handsome and cutesy wootsey – you could easily be mistaken as their Mom, you look so young.

I appreciate you for following the program, Jo.
It simply works and it shows.

There may have been moments when the 13 months and 15 days may have felt like an e-t-e-r-n-i-t-y but the joy that comes from reaching a goal is so worth it!
Within one’s heart, those days are wonderful and they pass by quickly as health approaches.

I am so proud of you and very pleased to know you.
Jo, you are truly a special person and we are blessed by your life.
Your writings and photos serve as great :hug: encouragement to all.

You :shock: look itsy standing there next to Frosty.

I really like your new avatar – are those your new :glasses: glasses? :whistle: Very chic! I want some!

You are amazing, Jo.
If we had a runway, you could walk to the end and we would all bow for your accomplishment. :bow:

You are boo-ti-full!

:hmmm: Hmm...booty-ful, too thought that is a tiny hiney ya got there! ;)
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Serendipity » January 2nd, 2007, 2:34 pm

Ahhhh, you spied the new glasses. My old pair just grew too big for my face, hehe. Yes, the new ones are trendy in an understated sort of way. (DKNY brand) I'm also trying out contacts, but we're having trouble getting the right strength. When my near is correct, my far is blurry and visa versa.....my DR. is ripping his hair out trying to get it right.

Thanks for the kind words everybody. It really does give a girl a boost.

HAVE I TOLD YOU, YET?? I LOVE MEDIFAST!!!
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Nancy » January 2nd, 2007, 2:49 pm

I laughed when I read your comment about glasses and contacts….My ophthalmologist nearly went bald trying to figure out a solution for me, too. My eyes are dry due to the strong antihistamines I take for hives and allergies so the doc suggested using a disposable toric lens.

Well, I cannot see because the toric lenses keep twisting and turning around on my eyeballs and gave me own personal light show. They are not supposed to move around but they sure do on my eyeball.

I tried wearing one lens for near and one for far but that drove me bonkers, too. I solved the issue, I go glass-less when I am at home, hang on to my husband’s arm and squint when I am in a large group and don the dreaded specs when I drive… argh!

Medifast can change the size of our waistline but not the length of our foot or improve our eyesight!

But Dang, Girl! You look mighty cute in those new specs! They are trendy, they fit your face and look cute on you, Jo.

You're just adorable!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Sojourner » January 2nd, 2007, 5:31 pm

hulagirlfromhawaii wrote:YOU have been the rock of this forum....

Amen.

Jo, you are completely, stunningly, amazingly, gorgeously, awesome!!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby electra000 » January 2nd, 2007, 6:09 pm

Jo, just want to let you know how much I enjoy your posts! You are just beautiful and I love your new avitar. You are glowing!
electra000
Preferred member

Postby loriannk » January 3rd, 2007, 2:42 pm

Jo you are a true inspiration. You stuck with it and got a new healthier you. I hope I can continue to learn from you though your transition and maintence phase. You are so upbeat and a huge asset to this forum.

3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby supermom » January 5th, 2007, 6:24 pm

WOW!!! I will be looking like that someday too. Jo, thanks for all of your inspiration. You have been so kind and giving to me. I appreciate it more than you could ever know. I am so proud of you and for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
supermom
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Karli » January 5th, 2007, 7:02 pm

Jo, I first looked at your before and aftahs while I was down at my folks house. I showed you off to my sister and my mom and they were flaberghasted at the beautiful change that has taken place.

You look amazing, and you deserve your success ! Thank you for your support and inspirations. I am very happy for you and very much appreciate your example :).

Karli
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby lauradr » January 6th, 2007, 10:46 am

BEAUTIFUL!!Jo, I can't find the words to express how Happy I am for you--How beautiful you are inside and out--you look amazing
I'm not where I wanna be but, thank God I'm not where I use to be!

248/174/150

t: 5'11
lauradr
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby WhoDey » January 7th, 2007, 11:31 am

What an inspiration you are to ME who is on this journey to finding myself again. Thank you so much for sharing and seeing pictures is so encouraging! YOU LOOK AMAZING and fantastic! You go girl!
~Amy~
Start Date: October 1, 2006

WhoDey
Regular Member - #70 Club

Postby getting2goal » January 8th, 2007, 10:38 am

Jo you look fabulous and these pics just brought tears to my eyes please stick around, Your motivation is needed at least by me
getting2goal
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Serendipity » January 18th, 2007, 3:14 am

Lisa,

You took a little detour, but you can be at goal. You should never have taken that left turn in Albequrque (sp?) :mrgreen: I'm so glad you're back....you don't know how many times you've been thought of and worried about, dear.
jo
Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » February 17th, 2007, 1:08 pm

I never thought that my after picks would be a source of inspiration for ME, but I find myself coming back to see them as if I still can't believe it's real.

Well, it is real....I'm maintaining my weight....it's been almost 3 months already and I'm still thin! Unbelievable. ~pinching self~

Still very thankful for this program and this forum and the wonderful friends I've made along the way.
jo
Serendipity

Postby bdg » February 17th, 2007, 1:15 pm

Quite the impressive change. I have to do the same and look at my before and current pics to believe it. I still feel the same (more energy and less aches). But different when I notice. Congrats on maintaining.
Start date: April 8, 2006
bdg
Preferred Member - #190 Club
Preferred Member - #190 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Studio