scales

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

scales

Postby susan » October 22nd, 2004, 7:30 pm

hi everone,
I have hid my scales for a month they was driving me crazy up and then down ever day.I couldn;t stand it any longer so I think I will start full fast in the morning and see how I do .I have been on modified so time to try the other one if I can stick to it for a while. I need to get the rest of this wt, off as soon as I can I am going to haft to have something done with my knee.It keeps me up most of the night. I see dr. next wed. and will know if I haft to have surgery on it or what . so every # i take off is a plus for my knee and me. I will let you know how i do and try to post more often.
susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » October 23rd, 2004, 11:19 am

Hi susan!

Golly hope you don't have to get surgery. My knees are so THANKFUL I lost weight!!! MF has been such a huge relief to my feet, knees and back! We'll keep our fingers crossed your doctor doesn't have to operate. Keep us posted.

Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby susan » October 23rd, 2004, 11:32 am

Carmille,
thank you so much,I see we are runniny the same wt. loss I had lost 60 # pounds and fell off the wagon but I am back on and I hope to get back to where I was and then some more I have 46# to go yet and I am working on it . keep up the good work.
susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Weight Loss