Sarya

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby DogMa » November 8th, 2006, 12:24 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, but you have to do what's best for you. Can you incorporate the Medifast foods into another plan? Depending on what you decide to do, the Medifast stuff can be a quick option for a meal or snack, even if it needs to be modified a bit (by having it with some fruit or extra protein or whatever).
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Sarya » November 8th, 2006, 12:53 pm

I have thought about it. I even tried it at first, but it wasn't working for me. too confusing. Maybe after I have a better handle on eating correct portions and not gobbling up huge amounts of random food... Right now it is a little bit of a struggle to get in the variety of vegetables and fruits so I use snack times as a moment to get in another serving.

Eventually I look forward to having at least my pudding again! And the bars will make a nice snack/meal before a workout. As time goes on I may also reintroduce my oatmeal and soups.
Sarya
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby GucciGoo » November 8th, 2006, 5:29 pm

Sorry to see you go Carrie. I have my own compliance issues as you know. Then I have my birthday on Monday, then Thanksgiving the week after, then a bunch of Christmas parties, Christmas, New Year's... and I want to be skinny and look good, but I also want to drink and be merry.

It sucks.
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Sarya » November 9th, 2006, 6:40 am

It has just gotten to the point where I felt like a yo-yo which just isn't good for me. I can't tell you though how much I can already see where MF has helped me (beyond the 40 pound weight loss :)). I'm eating smaller meals, and I'm still breaking my meals up into 4-6 smaller ones instead of three huge ones (depending on the day). I want to come back when I feel like my life is in a better position to work with it because, let's face it, when we're on plan and compliant the weight really just washes away. That's not going to happen with my current diet.

I sure do miss not having to go to the bathroom as much. :P I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. oi. I'm eating tons of fiber though so I'm not having the same IBS type problems as before.
Sarya
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Previous

Return to My Journal