Sarya

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Sarya » August 21st, 2006, 9:32 am

Heh that happened to a friend of mine. Her fiance found it on the floor the next morning.

It is convenient, and I don't have as many side effects as the pill.. but the yeast!! argh.
Sarya
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Sarya » August 21st, 2006, 5:58 pm

my pms cravings have to die! I need to go to the store tomorrow and see if I can find that stuff in the appetite supression shakes.. maybe it'll help. Meantime I'm stuffed full of extra lean. oof. but at least I didn't have anything completely off plan. Still. argh.
Sarya

Postby Sarya » August 25th, 2006, 7:12 am

I'm back. I did poorly. I'm not recording my weight anytime soon. My cravings were out of control this pms. Coupled with the work activities and then some thing in my head that made my willpower disappear.. poof.

Well setbacks happen. I'll ease back in. And I have pilates tomorrow morning! I've been really tired this week too.
Sarya

Postby GucciGoo » August 25th, 2006, 7:31 am

Don't worry. I made homemade chicken parmigiana and ravioli last night for dinner. And earlier in the day I had kettle crunch potato chips. I am NEVER reaching my Myrtle Beach goal. I am a slug.
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Sarya » August 25th, 2006, 7:41 am

aw cute picture! We'll reach our goals! just possibly later than we intended. I'm not going to reach my goal for the wedding either. But I think I'll come close enough. Still. I need to do better.
Sarya

Postby Sarya » August 27th, 2006, 6:47 am

Wow water weight. For the past two days I have been going to the bathroom almost constantly!
Here's a little snippet of what happened yesterday.

I went to the bathroom then left the house to go to the mall. We got to the mall (15 minutes at most), and I went to the bathroom again. My friends ate their lunch *ALL I HAD WAS A DIET SODA YAY*. By the time they were done I had to go again. We walked around. I had to run into a dept store to go again. Then right before I left the mall I went again. Then I got home and went again.

Well let me tell you I gained 8.5 pounds this week by Friday morning. I got back on plan on Friday and peed my life away until this morning. 8.5 pounds of pee. geez.

Oh and I am _in pain_. Good pain. pilates pain. But still pain. Ok soreness.

And it is pouring out.
Sarya

Hi

Postby dede4wd » August 27th, 2006, 12:24 pm

Way to go! I'm hoping to pee away somewhere around 10! That's the plan at least! I wish I was in pilates pain, I can't make myself do it! I'm still walking though and guzzling the water. We'll get there, eh!
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Sarya » August 27th, 2006, 1:51 pm

I am in so much pain today. Hee.. the weirdest parts too. Like my armpits, just on top of my hipbones, and my abdomen and inner thighs right at my crotch. I love pilates, Dede! You totally have to get back into it. Btw which reformer did you buy for home?

I went shopping today and yesterday with my roommate's gf. I didn't get anything except hair stuff yesterday, but today we went to Old Navy. Nothing surprising on the sizes, but I got the cutest jean jacket. It's a cropped blazer style that is fitted in the high waist and ties with a beige strap there. It's awful cute and hides that I am thick along the middle. love it. and I got two new shirts that were very pretty. yay pretty!

I tried on an amazing dress at Torrid yesterday. It's a black satin halter dress. I'll tell you.. if the wedding were next weekend and they had a smaller size I would have gotten it (It was definitely a size too big. It puckered in funny places). It was beautiful. It made me feel so much better about the wedding since I've been sort of worried about how a dress will look on me.
Sarya

Postby dede4wd » August 27th, 2006, 2:02 pm

Sarya,
I got it off QVC several years ago. It is Pilates brand (before the lawsuit). I'm not home much, so that's why I have to motivate myself to do the DVD's...I like the machine!

Sounds like you had a blast at Old Navy & with the black dress!
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Sarya » August 27th, 2006, 2:08 pm

Oh it's a beautiful black dress. It has a nicely done top. The halter is gathered on the bottom so that it really accentuates the breasts, and the line of it is slightly curved, then it's just a simple a-line all the way to the floor with the front slightly shorter.
Sarya

Postby Sarya » August 28th, 2006, 5:56 am

I had a chocolate diabetic shake yesterday, and I love them! I'm seriously considering trying to swap with someone to get some more. I still have a strawberry and vanilla to taste, and my two diabetic bars. I was going to try my chocolate mint sample bar today but I forgot and grabbed a caramel nut instead. I ordered way too many caramel nut bars :D

So does anyone who reads my journal want to trade something for some diabetic shakes? I have 55 shakes, fruit drinks, iced teas, and a strange assortment of left over soups.

My first pilates group class is today. I was a lot more nervous about it before my last private class on Saturday. I had a different instructor on Saturday and she was very impressed with my form. She said my other instructor did a great job teaching me so that felt good. I really like pilates, and when I say that I mean that I really like it. I'm going to try to go three times a week, and I have visions of learning how to be an instructor.

There are a few things in my life that relax me and make me feel calm. I very rarely feel ...calm... unless it is somehow artificially induced. However, both when I get a massage and when I do pilates I am left feeling that ...calm... I speak of. Peace. Quiet. My brain hardly ever stops running a mile a minute which must be why my body has been so lazy most of the time! So anyway when I encounter something that makes me feel so much better I want to share it, right? That makes sense.

For years.. almost 10? I've toyed with the idea of someday being in a position where I could quit my job and become a massage therapist. It was just a toying because to be honest, I'd have to have a life partner that is very well off. I love my level of living, and something very drastic would probably have to happen for me to give it up for the calm. I mean I love the calm, but I love money too.

Pilates isn't like that. I don't see that as having to be a full time job. Also I don't see where it couldn't fit in for me to teach others pilates while still having a full time job. I mean, it's very clear that all of the instructors at my studio have other jobs. They show up for their appointments and they leave. I can do that. Maybe it'll happen someday.

I'm sort of worried that three times a week is too much and will derail my weightloss, but you know.. at the moment I really want those three times a week. I do sweat, but my heart does pound. It truly is a conditioning workout and not cardio. With that said the calorie burn should be low enough to not mess with the plan. I don't change my plan on workout days currently.

My weight is pingponging again today. I have to remind myself it's my period not the pilates. Everyone here knows how it is. If you make any change to your lifestyle then the scale bounces you freak out. Can't help it :)

I bought a jean jacket at Old Navy this weekend. It is fitted and flattering. I've never owned a jacket like this.
Mine is in a dark blue jean color. love it. I have it on now since it's always cold at work.

I have also never owned a jean jacket in my entire life until now.
Sarya

Postby wildtrk » August 28th, 2006, 6:02 am

Sarya wrote:There are a few things in my life that relax me and make me feel calm. I very rarely feel ...calm... unless it is somehow artificially induced. However, both when I get a massage and when I do pilates I am left feeling that ...calm... I speak of. Peace. Quiet. My brain hardly ever stops running a mile a minute which must be why my body has been so lazy most of the time! So anyway when I encounter something that makes me feel so much better I want to share it, right? That makes sense.

I hear you... for me there is nothing like a good massage. When I went to Vegas in June I had one and when I was in the Dominican I had 2. Nothing like a good massage to lose your self for an hour.
327/247/199
MF Start Date 4/14/06
10# - 4/26 40# - 5/25 70# - 7/27
20# - 5/04 50# - 6/18 80# - 8/31
30# - 5/15 60# - 7/1

New Start Date 1/22/10
Starting weight 355/345/199
10# - 2/2/10

"How long does getting thin take?" Pooh asked anxiously.
wildtrk
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Sarya » August 28th, 2006, 6:44 am

Yes. It's been a couple months now since I had a massage, and I really need to change that. My neck and shoulders get so tight.
Sarya

Postby Sarya » August 28th, 2006, 3:14 pm

just call me jello limbs.

Oh and.. my sweetzfree came today!
Sarya

Postby alpha femme » August 28th, 2006, 3:16 pm

:D
well, you guys have made up my mind!
i am going to vegas next week, and i have traed one of my nights for an 80 minute massage. yay, me!
alpha femme
Preferred member

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal