I am really upset with me

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I am really upset with me

Postby siglamb962 » October 30th, 2007, 4:28 pm

Long story short, since the hot dog incident I have been struggling. I have officially fallen off the wagon. Today I binged. I had fries, chicken sandwhich, onion rings, pizza and breaststicks. On my pre-Medifast days I would not do a day like this. I feel disgusting and disgusted!

I am getting right back on plan, but I know now that I cannot ever cheat because I feel sick, I am really upset, and I am really angry that I have to get back into ketosis again. This was a good lesson, but I am still upset that I did it.

Any thoughts to share? I am the only one who has done this? Advice? Encouragement?
UGHHHHHHH!!
I am worth it!!!!!
siglamb962
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby rodeomom » October 30th, 2007, 4:43 pm

I am sure you are not the only one BY FAR. The best thing to do with this whole situation is PUT IT BEHIND YOU!!! Stop for a minute and look at what was going on today that lead you to fall off plan. Really look at it hard. Was it really the hot dog or was something else going on that pushed you?

If you have not made a list of why you hate being fat and why you want to get thin DO IT. If you have REREAD THEM. Nothing helps me get through a tough time more than remembering the embarassment of not being able to fit into a public seating chair or knocking clothing off the rack at Wal-Mart because my @$$ won't fit through the aisle. :oops: Whatever it is for you use that as motivation. What are you looking forward to doing WHEN you are thin? For me I can't wait to raid my daughter's closet! :D

Please don't be too hard on you. We all make mistakes, you have already committed to getting back on plan. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Hey - maybe all those clothes I just sent you will be incentive to stay OP???? I sent them yesterday Priority Mail so keep an eye out!

Be kind to you OK?
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby siglamb962 » October 30th, 2007, 5:17 pm

Thanks so much. That really helped.

I know what triggered it. I have been feeling sinusy with the crazy weather, and not sleeping well. Plus, my 19-month old has been sick and I have not been sleeping because he has been up too. We were also almost weaned and he has been nursing a lot because of his cold. So, run down, and "used" more. I know tired is a huge trigger for me. I get cravings. Usually it is sugar. But, this time it was fried food.

I am going to go into my journal at some point soon and put it out there why I am doing this, my short and long term goals and rewards, and my future hopes.

Those clothes will sure be an incentive! So will my trip to Disney World in February!

Becki
I am worth it!!!!!
siglamb962
Regular Member - #20 Club

Return to Come on in.