Really bad cravings!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Really bad cravings!

Postby BoPeep1 » June 21st, 2006, 1:07 pm

I don't know what's going on! Here I am, almost three months in, and I am having some really bad cravings. They are ALL carbs! This yummy looking cheesy rice Emeril made on TV, pizza, the KFC mashed potato bowl, french fries. I'm going nuts!

I have been under a bit of stress - an old client from work who didn't do anything for four months just popped up, doubling my workload. Money is always in the back of my head.

If this is my emotional eating trying to get the better of me, I have to thank MF, because otherwise I'd be giving in to those impulses!
-Brandi
Height 5'9"
Started MF on 4/3/06

BoPeep1
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » June 21st, 2006, 3:21 pm

yay bopeep! dont give in to those cravings ;) your doing awesome :D
"Soon to be mrs sexy pants"
lilemo's getting married on April 6th 2008!!!!!

started changing my life 5/15/06
restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby pinkflamingonewsgirl » June 21st, 2006, 3:22 pm

lol...I totally understand. I have the same cravings...oddly enough...plus pasta...mmm...must wait...must....wait...we can do it, eh
pinkflamingonewsgirl
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby ascicles » June 21st, 2006, 3:32 pm

Those KFC bowls are really tempting.
Start Date: 3/6/06

390/280/185

- Manly McMuscles
ascicles
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Postby pinkflamingonewsgirl » June 21st, 2006, 3:33 pm

yeah they are...and they contain everything we're not allowed to have...haha :lol:
pinkflamingonewsgirl

Postby Lulie » June 21st, 2006, 11:38 pm

Just hang in there. I do the same thing. I was really having it bad a week or 2 ago. Pizza was the worst. All I kept telling myself was when I get on maintenance I am going to order myself the largest pepperoni pizza they sell with xtra sauce and eat all I want and not share any! Just trying to psyche myself out to get past the cravings!

My hubby had one of those KFC bowls a few weeks ago and he really liked it. I thought I was gonna rip that bag open and eat that stuff before I got it home to him. Man the aroma was so yummy. I finally rolled the windows down and tried not to think about it. My family is always eating something yummy. LOL

Try not to think about it, and just remember how good you are going to look in all the new clothes you are gonna be buying when we get thin!
Start 4/11/06
225/164

If God is leading, I am following.

"I ate myself into this mess, now I gotta starve my way out!"
Lulie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Arklahoma » June 22nd, 2006, 8:49 am

Brandi ~ You're doing great and showing a lot of persistence, but turn Emeril off. I'm not kidding. The other day, I was really having some awful cravings and then I realized I had been watching the Food Network for two hours. I had to go find something else to do.
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby pinkflamingonewsgirl » June 22nd, 2006, 9:39 am

Lulie wrote:Just hang in there. I do the same thing. I was really having it bad a week or 2 ago. Pizza was the worst. All I kept telling myself was when I get on maintenance I am going to order myself the largest pepperoni pizza they sell with xtra sauce and eat all I want and not share any! Just trying to psyche myself out to get past the cravings!

My hubby had one of those KFC bowls a few weeks ago and he really liked it. I thought I was gonna rip that bag open and eat that stuff before I got it home to him. Man the aroma was so yummy. I finally rolled the windows down and tried not to think about it. My family is always eating something yummy. LOL

Try not to think about it, and just remember how good you are going to look in all the new clothes you are gonna be buying when we get thin!

:o You actually went to KFC and got past the craving?!?!?!? Wow... that's amazing! I don't know if I could have done that.
pinkflamingonewsgirl

Hi

Postby dede4wd » June 22nd, 2006, 7:33 pm

Am I weird? I"m craving grapes!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby AlexLHH » June 23rd, 2006, 6:50 pm

I'm craving grapes like crazy too.
AlexLHH

Postby Lulie » June 23rd, 2006, 7:14 pm

I think I am craving every fruit known to man! My dd has been on this big fruit kick and it is not making my life any easier I can tell ya! I was always a big fruit lover, as she is, and it is tempting.

NOOOO I will not eat those strawberries staring at me through the fridge door! LOL
Start 4/11/06
225/164

If God is leading, I am following.

"I ate myself into this mess, now I gotta starve my way out!"
Lulie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to The Weight Room