Reaching out for support

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Reaching out for support

Postby Starloser63 » April 14th, 2004, 12:17 pm

Howdy Group,

I don't know if you all noticed I hadn't posted, but I haven't been. Actually I have been very sick. I figured it's the flu. It started on Saturday, I was working in the yard with hubby, and I got really dizzy, I'm talking surrounding spinning dizzy, then later that night I was so dizzy that when I laid down the room spun and it made me throw up. I didn't want to move my head because I was so dizzy. I was afraid it was my diet, but my hubby thought it was dehydration. So I ate, a tasting on Saturday, and then on Sunday but the feeling didn't go away. Eased a little but didn't go away. Then I started with a super sore throat and stuffy nose, and coughing. Well, here it is Wednesday and I am very weak. I can't talk today, but I'm feeling somewhat better. If feeling like you've been hit by a mack truck is better :?
So, I haven't been on Medifast since Saturday evening. Choices haven't been that good either :cry: . Haven't been able to eat alot, but the choices have been bad. I am going to get back on Medifast ASAP. I am really looking forward to it. Because eating doesn't make me feel good either. :( . I am afraid to get on the scale because I know it can't be good. It is going to be really depressing when I do weigh though I know. I am getting myself ready mentally for that when it is time.
I would just like everyones prayers for the strength to get back on Medifast sooner than later.
I will get up to date with everyone when I'm feeling better. I really need to go I am trying to rest when my 2.5 y/o is resting, believe me Addie doesn't rest much.

Take care and big hugs!
Susan F
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Jeanette » April 14th, 2004, 1:44 pm

Susan:

The fact that you recognize you need support is a good step!

Since Mike isn't here, I'll say what he would say:

"Get over it." ;)

Well, he may not put it QUITE that way...but you know what he means.

Now get back in the losing game!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby TamiL » April 14th, 2004, 1:47 pm

Susan
I hope you feel better soon...and dont worry about the slip ups...the important things is to just forgive yourself and get right back on track...the longer you go eating the wrong things...the harder it will be to get back on track....beleive me..I was there a few weeks ago...and had a hard time pulling it together!! BUT YOU HAVE TO!! and you will ;)

Hang in there my shakin friend!! 8)

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby shineface » April 14th, 2004, 5:42 pm

Hi Susan ---

I did notice that you hadn't been around.... I'm sorry you are not feeling well. Feel better and I hope you are back on track soon ---

I've been feeling sick this week also and alot of the same symptoms but I do think it's just a cold or flu. Try and keep up as much of the program as you can while you are sick so it won't be as hard to get back on. I'm staying on MF program while sick - I am so afraid that if I don't I won't get going again. Take care of YOU.

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nite Izes » April 15th, 2004, 7:13 am

hi Susan

first hope you are feeling better.

I know certain things will unexpectly surface that cause us to cease what we are doing, but remember we can pick up where we left off.

This week has been a bit hectic and the weight loss was very little so far only 1 pound. But to me 1 pound is better than zero pounds. I know there will come a time that we might hit a plateau. And know that plateau will not last forever and when that phase ends, we can continue on our journey. As long as the clock ticks, we have time to continue.

Stay positive and remember we can always continue where we left off. We are all here and in this weight loss journey together.
(303)285/208/140
start date: 3/27/04
BMI=55.4 New BMI= 38.0
WT Loss= -95/-77
GOALS
√ 1st goal= 250 BMI= 45.7
√ 2nd goal=219 BMI= 39.9
3rd goal = 191 BMI= 34.9
4th goal = 163 BMI= 29.8
5th goal = 140 BMI= 25.6
Nite Izes
Preferred Member - 70# Club