Placed my first order today!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Placed my first order today!

Postby LoriO » September 12th, 2005, 10:02 pm

Hello, everyone! I just placed my first order with Nancy today and I am looking forward to losing around 150 pounds. I hope to make many friends on this forum. I will begin on Monday, September 19th. It is nice to meet you all!!

Lori
LoriO

Postby smiller » September 14th, 2005, 5:56 am

Welcome Lori - I'm fairly new here too but have found everyone to be very supportive, encouraging and full of answers. Good luck!!!
Keep looking up, blessings on you, Sheila M.
Psalm 40

Restart 11/2/05
238.8/228.2/175

smiller
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » September 14th, 2005, 10:07 am

Dear LoriO ~

This is :bounce: exciting, isn't it? Reading about all the others that have gone before you is a wonderful way to get your mind set on success.

It takes a commitment to make lifestyle changes, to look at food in different ways and to make changes that bring about success. You will feel so good and be proud of yourself. :pet:

The first few days can be rough so rest up, clean out the cupboards and the refer, get everything in place for your first two weeks and in no time at all, you will be posting weekly losses and wonder why you didn't know about us sooner!

We raise our shaker jars to your success, LoriO :cheers:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

thanks!

Postby LoriO » September 14th, 2005, 11:28 am

Thanks for your kind words, you guys! I am getting all prepared, Nancy. I can't wait for the pounds to come off!

Start Date 9/19/05
319/244.5/150
Lori
LoriO
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » September 14th, 2005, 3:34 pm

Welcome Lori O!

You will find this forum MOST helpful and many of us will say the forum has helped in some way with our weight-loss efforts!

I'll be thinking of you on the 19th! Congratulations on taking the first step towards a healthier you!
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » September 16th, 2005, 9:15 am

Lori & Lisa...... :D .....welcome to you both....... :shock: ......you will be amazed at the many benefits you will attain by using Medifast..... :yes: .......this forum will be a blessing to you and help you thru the tougher times..........I look forward to cheering you on to your goals..........BELIEVE IN YOURSELF !!!!!!...........this is YOUR TIME to do something for YOU....... :you: .........my many prayers for your success

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.