OKIEDOKIE, today is the first day of the rest of my life!!!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

OKIEDOKIE, today is the first day of the rest of my life!!!

Postby sher » January 19th, 2004, 6:07 am

And this vanilla shake is not tooooo bad....but I am drinking it in a cool wine glass, on the rocks...and it filled me up ...WAHOO...that is a great beginning, don't you think?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sher
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby finalstraw » January 19th, 2004, 8:10 am

Great positive attitude. I had my first shakes yesterday, was very busy and only able to drink 3 of them, but was not overly hungry last night. So, far my fav is the Swiss Mocha. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Jeanette » January 19th, 2004, 9:17 am

Just a friendly reminder from an "old timer":

It is important to drink them ALL!! It takes all five supplements to get all of our daily nutrition!! I have to remind hubby of this all the time!

So--drink up!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » January 19th, 2004, 9:27 am

It is important to drink them ALL!! It takes all five supplements to get all of our daily nutrition!!

It also takes all five to lose weight. If your body is starving nutritionally, it can actually store what food you are getting, instead of using your stored fat for energy. This is VERY important and i think one of the major reasons some people don't have the results they'd like.

Dont miss a meal.
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Drinnk ALL your shakes......

Postby explorthis » January 20th, 2004, 8:42 am

First to sher, and finalstraw, congrats on making the decision to change your life it is orgasmic!

Second.. I ditto Jeanette, and the Webster - Tim.... DO NOT MISS YOUR SHAKES...

finalstraw wrote:I had my first shakes yesterday, was very busy and only able to drink 3 of them

Jeanette: It is important to drink them ALL!! It takes all five supplements to get all of our daily nutrition!!

Unca_Tim: It also takes all five to lose weight.

Finally.. Why would you invest the time, effort, and the $$$ only to not make the program work for you? You are probably used to, as I was eating about 9,000 calories a day (or what ever the magic number was for you to gain weight) Now you are supposed to be consuming 500 calories a day, and you consumed 3 shakes - 300 calories? Common.. your BODY NEEDS THIS NUTRITION!!

I am a Medifast GOD, trust me. I am a Man, I know everything. I know this, (Man or not) when I deviated a few times, I realized my loss slowed. I know for a fact your body needs this nutrition, as you ARE NOT getting it anywhere else. It is a must for you to consume all your shakes a day, or you will lose SLOWER. This is a short stint (who says this all the time?) in your life, to lose this unwanted weight. Drinking less shakes will not make you lose faster, it will make you lose slower. Tim, Jeanette and I did not make this up, this is not a ploy to get your time or $ away from you. Drink the shakes, and drink the water - a gallon a day. You need it I promise it will make a difference.

Promise me, or I will get Nancy to come do a "noogie (as Tim calls it) on your head"

Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby finalstraw » January 20th, 2004, 8:59 am

I thank everyone for the advice, I will order some on the go meals, yesterday I did get in 4 shakes, not 5 because I forgot. I am not having any hunger at all. I am drinking the water, which I think is partly why I am not hungry.

5 shakes today, promise. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to Weight Loss