Day one down the rest of my life to go

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Day one down the rest of my life to go

Postby Swimmom » January 26th, 2006, 11:43 am

Well I made through Day 1, no cheating and I wasn't hungry! At first I wasn't sure if I could do it. I have planned on being off of work for day one, but ended up being called in. Actually, I think being busy helped.

BTW does anyone know if you can split up your lean and green instead of eating it at one time? I am meeting an aunt I haven't seen in years in April. I haven't told anyone that I am MF-ing. She is a dietician and I don't want her to lecture me. I live in the north, she in the south and we are meeting in the middle of the country. I know I can stick to MF, but eating unch and dinner out maybe a problem. OR if I just added an extra salad to the 5 and 1?
Swimmom

Postby falisamarie » January 26th, 2006, 11:50 am

Swimmom

Typically you are not suppose to split your leand and green. I believe this throws off the balance of the program but I am sure Nancy will be better to help you with your situation.

Good Luck

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » January 26th, 2006, 12:12 pm

Hi there swimmom!! Welcome :)

Like Lisa said, we're not supposed to split up the L&G cuz it affects ketosis. HOWEVER, if I may suggest (and vets correct me if this is wrong) you may want to do 4 & 2 instead of 5 & 1...JUST for the time you're with your Aunt. (4 mf meal replacements and 2 L&G).
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Weight Loss