off plan

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

off plan

Postby LAwoman » April 25th, 2005, 9:20 pm

Hi All,

It's been great following all your successes. Congratulations to all of you! I get such an excited thrill to read about your weight losses, your improved health, change in attitude...

I've been 100% compliant since I began MF almost 2 months ago and I feel so much better for it. I am going off MF for about 4 days this weekend.

The best friend is coming in town and well, you know what that means. :buddies:

It was something I knew about and planned for back when I began MF. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how I manage my intake after learning to have such better control over the last 2 months. While MF meals are easier to take 6 times a day than making food choices, I know how much better I feel and want to continue feeling.

Reading how people have chosen to take a break and then jumped right back on has been extremely helpful. I followed MsShrinkingLady and 24K to see you have a wonderful vacation, gain a little, and then get right back to MF and drop those pounds. And what successes you're having. WOW! -Thanks for sharing your experiences.

To everyone out there in MFLand, kudos to all your successes, especially when we have those weeks where the scale won't or barely budges. We stick with it and look at the benefits we get. Hard work pays off. Heck, sometimes it's even easy :tongue:

I look forward to my first roll-call this Sunday, it being the first of the month and all. However, I think I'll choose to post my 4/28 weight before I go off-plan for 4 days. ;)

"See" you all Sunday. Until then, keep shaking and losing.

soon to be,
thininLA
LAwoman
Preferred member

Postby DonicaB » April 26th, 2005, 8:29 am

LA~ It is wonderful that you are going to get to spend some time with your best friend. I think you will find that you are better equipped now to make better food choices. You also seem very resolved to get right back to it as soon as your friend leaves town.

Be careful, though, old habits have a tendency to be very strong and seem to be lurking and waiting for the right opportunity to pounce on you. :leopard:

I have complete faith in you LA. You are going to be fine.

Let me share a couple quotes that might help keep your mind on the right path:

ONE WHO INDULGES
BULGES.

HE WHO STUFFETH..
PUFFETH!

:roflmao: (Deep huh?)

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby dlr2424 » April 26th, 2005, 3:38 pm

DonicaB wrote:Let me share a couple quotes that might help keep your mind on the right path:

ONE WHO INDULGES
BULGES.

HE WHO STUFFETH..
PUFFETH!

:roflmao: (Deep huh?)

DonicaB

............. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ............i didn't expect that........I thought a serious quote was coming............ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » April 26th, 2005, 10:55 pm

LA Woman ~

Try to keep your water intake up and maintain your meal times as close to your usual Medifast meal schedule.

Just because you are going on a little 'vacation' it isn't a license to free-wheel it for all six of your daily meals. Use Medifast meals when you are able so that you can enjoy the very special things with your special friend.

People on vacation have the tendency to go too long between meals, to skip their Medifast all together thinking they are saving calories when in fact, they set themselves up for over indulgence.

Have a blast! C U later!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss