It is currently May 11th, 2024, 8:08 pm

News News of The Weight Room

Site map of The Weight Room » Forum : The Weight Room

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

My great .4# loss this week!

I went to visit the dietitian today and the results were .4# loss and I was blue :sadblue: . As I was waiting for my apt with her I sat there with a long face wondering why, when I have been OP, this happened. Sodium???? Skipped meals???

Then, we had our little meeting and guess what? I gained .8 # of water weight, 1.2 # of ...
Read more : My great .4# loss this week! | Views : 400 | Replies : 10

Fri Oct 19th had to weigh early

im going to be out of town this weekend so i weighed early lost 5 lbs this week that puts me at 102.8lbs lost wooooohoooooo
Read more : Fri Oct 19th had to weigh early | Views : 396 | Replies : 8

Yeah #10 club please!!!!

YES YES YES YES ......I lost #10 in 10 days .Actually 9 full days on the program ,10 mornings of stepping on that BEAUTIFUL,SHINNY,WONDERFUL SCALE..shhhhhhhhh, see if you talk nice to it ..it will be kind. ;)

#10 club pleazzzzzzzzz!!!!!
Off to change my ticker .
Read more : Yeah #10 club please!!!! | Views : 381 | Replies : 14

Half way there!

Wow! I am under 160 for the first time in a long time! I was about 21/22 the last time I was under 160! :yay:

Also, I am at halfway point!!!! :bouncie:

Next goal, 40# club :weightlift: 40# club Here I come!!!!
Read more : Half way there! | Views : 385 | Replies : 11

Help, how to get through first week?

I have had my first shipment of Medi Fast sitting in my cabinet since May. I have tried to do it on and off since then, never making it past the first few days. How do you all make it? What can I do to get past the incredible hunger?

Thank you.
Read more : Help, how to get through first week? | Views : 557 | Replies : 8

11 Days = -10 POUNDS!!!!

:yay: Wooo Hoo!! :yay:

I'm so thrilled!! I just completed day 11 OP yesterday knowing I was close to 10 pounds but figured i'd need another day or so to get there. And then BOOM I was down another 1.2 this morning for a loss of 10.2 pounds in my first 11 days!! ...
Read more : 11 Days = -10 POUNDS!!!! | Views : 442 | Replies : 10

40 days = 23 lbs. gone forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just completed another 10 day page in my 100 day challenge journal,
and there goes another 3 pounds, Whoo Hoo!!!

Almost 1/2 way through this challenge.
It's really kept me motivated, and even with a slow down in weight loss,
it's still a loss at the bottom of each page. :lol:

Thanks for all your support, encouragement, and sharing your own journeys.

See ya in another 10 ...
Read more : 40 days = 23 lbs. gone forever!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Views : 460 | Replies : 4

a couple NSV's and cravings at every stop light

so i went to my aunts house yesterday and DID NOT snack at all. i had some crystal light and that was it! her house can be one of my biggest downfalls because she always has delicious food there.

also she told me her and my uncle noticed i look like i lost weight. she said he saw it this weekend but now she can tell as well. I havent weighed myself since monday but ...
Read more : a couple NSV's and cravings at every stop light | Views : 450 | Replies : 14

The book Success in a Shaker Jar

Hello all,

I borrowed this book from my dietitian for a week and I am loving this book! I think it should be a mandatory buy with your first MF order! I am going to get one on my next order.

I think my losses are going to be even greater now with the great info from this book!

Just thought I'd share my opinion.... :D
Read more : The book Success in a Shaker Jar | Views : 453 | Replies : 11

Wight loss question

Hello everyone. Congratulations on all your success. I am thinking about ordering and wanted to ask some questions. I've heard you can lose up to 20lbs in the first month, does any of this show in body size as well. Also, when do you start to really notice when you're losing weight, as in dress sizes going down, etc. I know it originally starts with a lot of water weight coming off. When have you ...
Read more : Wight loss question | Views : 429 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286