It is currently May 10th, 2024, 4:50 am

News News of The Weight Room

Site map of The Weight Room » Forum : The Weight Room

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Guess who is in the 60# club??

Yes, that would be me!!!!
Read more : Guess who is in the 60# club?? | Views : 622 | Replies : 10

Question: what are NSVs?

I see this all over the boards and have been trying to figure it out on my own for weeks--but not getting it. SO, what is it? I'm thinking it's "non scale something" but I'm not sure.

Thanks.
Read more : Question: what are NSVs? | Views : 727 | Replies : 8

Article: Keep the Weight Off with Daily Weigh-Ins

This came to me from SparkPeople dot com in a newsletter. Given the age old debate of 'to weigh or not to weigh everyday' I thought I would pass it on - - cool info. Enjoy!

Keep the Weight Off with Daily Weigh-Ins

Sometimes the hardest part of weight loss is keeping it off. It can be daunting to know that within two years, most dieters regain two-thirds of what they lost! But researchers ...
Read more : Article: Keep the Weight Off with Daily Weigh-Ins | Views : 405 | Replies : 2

60 days of MF!!!!!

Good Morning All!

After only 60 days back on MF,
I'm happy to report a 32 pound loss!

:whoohoo:

Read more : 60 days of MF!!!!! | Views : 612 | Replies : 10

10# club please!!!

Mike, I'm trying to keep you on my good side so I am going to beg you to please please please allow me to join! Well, as of this morning i have officially lost 11.4 lbs! So i'm MOVIN ON UP!!, in clubs that is... if Mike will so allow... ;)
Read more : 10# club please!!! | Views : 351 | Replies : 8

Goal and Then Some

It's been a LONG time since I posted, so I just wanted to give everyone a shout. I'm so happy to say that I have lost 90 pounds since February 12th of this year. I started at 226.5 pounds and now weigh 136 - size 18 to size 8. I feel WONDERFUL !!! This is the best program there is, bar none. If you're on it, stick with it. If not, pick up the phone ...
Read more : Goal and Then Some | Views : 519 | Replies : 13

Here we go again...but in a different way!

Ok guys, i have been lurking for a while and i really wasn't going to post until i reached the 30# club because i would always fall off before i got there. I didnt want to keep being a restarter! I realized that in doing that I was recognizing that failure was an option, WHICH IT IS NOT. So HERE I AM, posting with a loss of 5.8, not 30. Thanks dede (DECIDE. COMMIT. SUCCEED) ...
Read more : Here we go again...but in a different way! | Views : 434 | Replies : 8

Good-bye 40# Club...

HELLO 50# Club!! I made it today!
Read more : Good-bye 40# Club... | Views : 394 | Replies : 9

1/2 way through 100 Day Challenge!!!

Hey fellow MFers!!!

Tomorrow is 50 days through my 100 Day Challenge, I'm 1/2 way through.
Not exactly 1/2 the lbs. lost, but getting there.
That said, I'm moving closer and closer to goal. WHOO HOO!!!

I'm so close to the 30 lb. club I can taste it!
I'm back into ONEderland.
Everyday I feel better, more energetic, stronger..., back to my old, young self.

Great to continue reading everyone's journeys here for inspiration and ...
Read more : 1/2 way through 100 Day Challenge!!! | Views : 442 | Replies : 2

40 pound club, please!

I'm a loser this week! I'm at 45 pounds total, so please sign me up for the 40 pound club. I hope to be in the 50 pound club shortly!
Read more : 40 pound club, please! | Views : 390 | Replies : 9

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286